Sign in to follow this  
fireEmplum

account locked

was lvling my warlock and the game kicked me then i couldnt login again error 3746 
and when i try to login with that account on forum it says account locked someone toled me its not a bann so what is it?
is that random lock? cuz i havent done anything  wrong i dont even use WTfast or anything 

durm77   

It's happening to hundreds of players.  NC is perma-banning people who haven't done anything wrong in a feeble effort to catch the ones who are.  Good luck figuring their logic.

omg i've worked so hard on that account since day 1 its my main and my lvl 20 warlock 
really bad news for me i guess i will leave till they fix this shit 

durm77   

Are you kidding?  I had four 45s, not to mention the gold that I've accumulated.  They're really going to trash people's accounts and just tell them to start from scratch?  And what stops this garbage from happening again on another account?

Sindrena   

it wont as long as they have that auto ban bull shit in place like i told other people charge back your money most banks will do this and make a formal complaint with the BBB 

4 minutes ago, durm77 said:

Are you kidding?  I had four 45s, not to mention the gold that I've accumulated.  They're really going to trash people's accounts and just tell them to start from scratch?  And what stops this garbage from happening again on another account?

my brother and friends are afraid to login the game atm with all this random lock and bann around

durm77   
5 minutes ago, Sindrena said:

it wont as long as they have that auto ban bull shit in place like i told other people charge back your money most banks will do this and make a formal complaint with the BBB 

Do you mean I can get the money back that I paid for the game?  That would be wonderful.

Sindrena   

most to all i did 

Brady v. Maryland was a 1963 U.S. Supreme Court case. In it the Court held that it’s a violation of due process for the prosecution to suppress evidence that the defense has requested

Also my law they have to show u proof but they are not compiling with it 

Hime   

fireEmplum, if your account is not suspended, please try logging in again later. In the meantime, go ahead and submit a ticket as well so our Tech team can troubleshoot your issue.