Ncsoft Banned me for useing Avast VPN

MamaBear

Avast is a Legit corp that I use to stay safe from viruss and other things It told me to use a VPN to stay safe so that no one would try put harm on me it was a recommendation from avast.

Now I'm perm Banned because it said I broke the Rules but I was given no real reason only that I broke the rules. I know that it was the VPN because I forgot to dissconnect from it when I logged in on unhappy love my KFM~

I want to have my account back, I broke no rules. And using a VPN is not against the rules at all! Iv read the agreement and this is the conclusion. 

1. there is no trace of even a mention towards mere networks or underlying communications between a client's machine to the service whether by hardware or software,
2. except where that communication either is explicitly created or maintained by some software that is not the game client, i.e. it acts like a user from the perspective of the service.
3. except where that communication is commercial, including from a commercial center outside of North America or the European Economic Area.

I believe that other people had this happen that was using stuff like WTFast and such and I believe it was their Anti-Cheat software that accidentally picked it up. I could be Wrong but lets wait and see What the word is from the staff :)

It's very sad that innocent players are being perms banned for this.  I have never broken a rule in game I'v never tried to do anything wrong I never spoke to other players. I'v helped meany new players with bosses and now I'm perma banned because avast my anti virus software?

2 minutes ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

Next time when you play NC game, just pick a nickname xcmcmdasfs, you won't be banned for sure. 

I know what you mean The bots never get banned but paying players do :s

Jesus christ you cant be serious? Avast? Really? Oh my god this game has the worse launch ever. I dont care if I get banned again for speaking the truth. NCsoft, fix your piece of shit banning system please.

OP make and an appeal and see what happens.

12 minutes ago, MamaBear said:

I haven't had a word yet from them. I gave them proof that I use avast. It's really sad I'v spend 120$ and now it's down the drain.

So far I've spent roughly the same amount of money. 

Spent 70$ on my destroyer an 50$ so far on my warlock. 

Have some patience. If you sent in a ticket, they're not going to respond immediately (or even in the next few hours). They have a LOT of tickets to deal with because the autoban seems to have gone full potato the last couple days.

If you sent in a ticket, don't reply to it constantly either in the attempt to "bump" it. It'll bump it to the bottom of their queue.

11 minutes ago, MantaZ said:

VPN is not allowed anyway. You are playing from some country which is restricted so everything is ok. Serves you right.

Are you stupid or just stupid? VPN is allowed there are no rules against it and Avast if you get the Preim Offer it offers the VPN and even recommends it. I don't use the free I pay for my Avast with the offers included. I live in America I use the VPN to protect my internet not to gain better internet.

• Hime locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

While we can speculate as to why your account was suspended, ultimately you won't know until you get a reply from the team. Please submit a ticket if you haven't already. Our team will review why your account was flagged. Thank you.

Archived