Theoretical ways to brake the game.

Tkat

Was pulling an all nighter last night and  just got to thinking about some of the story points where the game moves forward because an NPC of a higher level kills you (lusung in the prologue,and the sin chick in the black ram narrows) 

SO theoretically what if you where to WIN against these NPCs(the sin chick in perticuler as your likely 28 to 30 when you get there and she is 45)  

Could you possibly do this by grinding arena wins?
Could you possibly do this by rushing quests in cross server?

If so what would HAPPEN would the game brake? 

this kinda thing has always interested me I like questioning what happens if events  do NOT go the way they are programmed to,did the devs think about this? 

14 hours ago, Tkat said:

Was pulling an all nighter last night and  just got to thinking about some of the story points where the game moves forward because an NPC of a higher level kills you (lusung in the prologue,and the sin chick in the black ram narrows) 

SO theoretically what if you where to WIN against these NPCs(the sin chick in perticuler as your likely 28 to 30 when you get there and she is 45)  

Could you possibly do this by grinding arena wins?
Could you possibly do this by rushing quests in cross server?

If so what would HAPPEN would the game brake? 

this kinda thing has always interested me I like questioning what happens if events  do NOT go the way they are programmed to,did the devs think about this? 

When you encounter Yura in Blackram Narrows you can't kill her. I was playing my Warlock and would of had her at 0 health but she does not die. She stays at 1 HP no matter what you do. She has god mode so she can't be killed. You have to pretty much let her kill you.  So most likely any npc which is marked as essential for the story will probably have the same effect.

9 hours ago, Lixx said:

and after all to add what Sosuke said, you can basically just walk away from her to prevent yourself from dying, no need to fight her

i know theres no need to fight her i was intetnly trying to brake the game XD  but as the guy said up top god mode, interesting thoughts on the subject anyway :p

Archived