fps stutters are terrible after unchained update.

ReiNeith

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what i have seen so far the stuttering problem is contained to NVIDIA owners, can we confirm this?

Currently using NVIDIA GTX 980

I mean it has nothing to do with Synapse, since i tried the game on another pc with Synapse and the stuttering was not there.

31 minutes ago, AliGakoS said:

From what i have seen so far the stuttering problem is contained to NVIDIA owners, can we confirm this?

I mean it has nothing to do with Synapse, since i tried the game on another pc with Synapse and the stuttering was not there.

GTX 860M here

I have an older Lenovo and decided to play around with some settings which has me showing 40 fps

for the first time yes its bad but hey I cant afford a good comp ;)

I have an AMD A10 with Radeon graphics - if your on Intel only some of this may help

Here's what I did, some things you may not need to do (do at your own laptops risk)

1. Entered bios turned off secure start

2. Uninstalled all  Microsoft visual c++ redistributable 2005 - note only 2005, the game actually installs this old version for some reason

3. Download AMD Overdrive - disable TurboCore by going into clock/voltage and clicking on turbo core control.

in the same window increase the GPU clock using the slider but don't max it or it may cause issues

4. In power options on laptop - find maximum power state and make plugged in 97 - 98%

5. Now restart computer

6. Start game once it loads - go to task manager - find BNS and right click to choose Go to details

Right click on the client.exe and set priority to high

This should help if not sorry

2 minutes ago, DRGoodfellow said:

I have an older Lenovo and decided to play around with some settings which has me showing 40 fps

for the first time yes its bad but hey I cant afford a good comp ;)

I have an AMD A10 with Radeon graphics - if your on Intel only some of this may help

Here's what I did, some things you may not need to do (do at your own laptops risk)

1. Entered bios turned off secure start

2. Uninstalled all  Microsoft visual c++ redistributable 2005 - note only 2005, the game actually installs this old version for some reason

3. Download AMD Overdrive - disable TurboCore by going into clock/voltage and clicking on turbo core control.

in the same window increase the GPU clock using the slider but don't max it or it may cause issues

4. In power options on laptop - find maximum power state and make plugged in 97 - 98%

5. Now restart computer

6. Start game once it loads - go to task manager - find BNS and right click to choose Go to details

Right click on the client.exe and set priority to high

This should help if not sorry

gamegaurd atomatically ruins this plan because its set to realtime priority and you shouldnt have to do this to play a *cricket*ing game.

3 hours ago, AliGakoS said:

Captain here, can confirm this.

I was playing on my laptop since patch released, its discrete graphics is the R7 M270 with ddr3 memory type with 4gb size. Game ran like a whistle. Finally able to touch down home and fired up my PC which has an NVIDIA fckin graphics card and I get the same problems, was playing on my pc before update and I didnt have the fps dips and tearing. Mind you my rig uses discrete ddr5 discrete with a 6gb size. Those moronic devs ncsoft and innova are hiring need to retake some of their computer science courses. 

This is biblical failure.

3 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Captain here, can confirm this.

I was playing on my laptop since patch released, its discrete graphics is the R7 M270 with ddr3 memory type with 4gb size. Game ran like a whistle. Finally able to touch down home and fired up my PC which has an NVIDIA fckin graphics card and I get the same problems, was playing on my pc before update and I didnt have the fps dips and tearing. Mind you my rig uses discrete ddr5 discrete with a 6gb size. Those moronic devs ncsoft and innova are hiring need to retake some of their computer science courses. 

This is biblical failure.

im beyond *cricket*ing mad. im ready tof ucking throw my tv out the window. 

why did i pay so much for a good *cricket*ing gaming device if i cant use it. i might as well be playing on a dell the way this game is optimized AND *cricket*ING NCOFT REFUSES TO TAKE NOTICE  THEY ARE IGNORING IT COMPLETELY. MEANWHILE THERES 4HUNDRED BOTS PLAYING. THE REAL *cricket*ING PLAYERS CANT EVEN PLAY THE GAME AND THEY JUST SWEPT US UNDER THE RUG

I've got my fingers crossed that the reason NC hasnt responded to this issue yet is HOPEFULLY because their all hard at work trying to fix it!

For every one person that says the game runs smoothly, it seems there's like 10+ having problems so it's clear something is wrong on the games end..

no. they wont notice the issue so far. all i want to do is play the new warlock class man. but nooooooooooooooooooooo. heres this awesome update but 2/3 of our players wont be able to play it because we just had to install gamegaurd and a bunch of other shit that makes the game unplayable. that will make them spend money on us hhahaha go ncoft

i contact them for the fps probs and thay just say its my dns thay just believe its all our probs thay will not listen to us thay only care about our money

im going to quit for the time being

Just now, KievE said:

i contact them for the fps probs and thay just say its my dns thay just believe its all our probs thay will not listen to us thay only care about our money

im going to quit for the time being

doesnt surprise me

at beta i play this game on +20 frame with every thing at 3 except texture max

after some updates 20-25 with only texture max and all others to 0...

after this *Cricket* update with low-end PCs option 10 frames and every sec drop frame

NCsoft what *Cricket*ing are u DOING !?

2 minutes ago, killswitch003 said:

Played:

BNS

-20+FPS

-DC at windstride

-Lag on 3v3

-Lag on 24man

-Played on Lowest setting

Black Dessert

-80+FPS stable even on main town

-Played on Max setting