ReiNeith

fps stutters are terrible after unchained update.

hmm yeah should be, im not sure but it should be, so yeah, after my norton removed those gamemon.des file, my stuttering is completely gone,

Edited by 853655_1452550230

lol love u too, anyway so yeah, been 1 week of struggle to fix this sht just to play this game, dear NCSOFT, this is how i love this game thats why i bother myself wasting my time trying to find out the sheez, 

Valree   
1 minute ago, Pikachoodle said:

valree did u delete gamemon.des or did u even have a gamemon64.des?

I had both and deleted both of them

i dont know if ur suppose to find it easily, i saw on my search that its not visible and u need some program to find it. im not sure ok? thats what i did on mine, i used Norton power eraser. ask Valree, he said he found it

Valree   

They were visible for me but I always get the hidden files showed. If yours not, change your folder settings. Otherwise just search it in the BnS folder. If you still cannot find it, sorry I cannot help.

Ok. So what's the final solution? Delete both executable files gamemon.des and gamemon64.des from the system? 

Where exectly are they located?

gewd   

It looks like they disabled gameguard again and now blade and soul is lag free again.

I guess the culprit really was gameguard. I hope NCSoft can kill the bots and hackers without making us lag.

I did a scan with Malwarebytes on the Bns folders and it did not classify anything as viruses but i deleted the files anyway. By deleting the files you prevent Gamesguard from starting. I have played the game for an hour with zero stuttering and with a more stable fps. This not only confirms that the problem is caused by Gamesguard but also shows how flawed it is if you can easily prevent it from starting. Every botter can easily delete those two files to prevent it from starting.

The game uses 35% to 80% of my gpu now. With Gamesguard it goes up to 41% max but constantly goes down to 30% and sometimes 22% caused by the stuttering. On average it seems to stick with 50% - 60% without Gamesguard but this is still not good. Even though I'm telling it to use 100% it's not doing it. This means the game is poorly optimized but we all already knew that. Just putting this out. The game is far smoother without Gamesguard. Again. Gamesguard is flawed in so many ways. Now it's 100% confirmed what was causing the stuttering and the decrease of performance from the Unchained patch.

NCsoft it's on your end. Take some damn responsibility and fix it. As of now Gamesguard is NOT optimal for usage.

Vau   

gamemon.des just gets reinstalled the next time you start gameguard. if its not reinstalling they probably disabled that garbage again.

9 hours ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

hmm yeah should be, im not sure but it should be, so yeah, after my norton removed those gamemon.des file, my stuttering is completely gone,

God bless u sir.

2 hours ago, Vau said:

gamemon.des just gets reinstalled the next time you start gameguard. if its not reinstalling they probably disabled that garbage again.

Just delete it 3-4 times till it s permanent,worked for me at least.

Alison   

Uhm isnt this kinda like bypassing? If you disable the monitoring it doesnt monitore your actions any longer?

I have deleted the GameGuard folder a few times to see if it gets better or not since it auto-updates every time when I restart the game.

And Norton also thinks captcha is a virus and blocks it from time to time (I had this shit in tribal wars)

I think the russians are awesome in creating tools like this but this is going a bit too far, no?

Edited by Alison
Deleted comparsion stuff.

ReiNeith   

they disabled gamegaurd and now i have no stutters, so gg. its gamegaurd. but since im 8 days late i wont be hitting 45 for the contest rip.        

Alison   

WTF gameguard is gone now? Holy moly!

And btw  you can claim the price next week and the week after

ARN1S   

after update lagggg, and not for last update, for maybe 2 or 3 update always get fps drops

I can confirm. The stuttering has completely gone. FPS is nice and smooth. I deleted both gamemon and gamemon64.des and seems they have disabled GG on server side, so it didn't even run the updater. Everything is fine now.

Nocte   

Glad they showing us how much they value customers leaving this crap in-game.

On 2016-03-03 at 5:32 PM, j4mm1ng said:
5 minutes ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

Wow, its gone now! What happened? I'm so happy!

the possible failure is gameguard and excessive use of cpu causes stuttering audio and video

knows this true? support...

It is!?!! I will go check if i crash anymore :D

Alison   

Perfectly fine here. no GameGuard anymore, deleted gameguard folder now. Yes!

Just had a restart after I got many DC after removal.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG feels like heaven!

Edited by Alison