Hello Everyone! Thingy saying Hello!

Hello to everyone on the forum!

Thingy here! Just little me saying hello to everyone :)

Screenshot_160222_003.jpg

I hope to meet you in the game some day ^_^!

We might meet a rainy night in the dark on a secret mission.....

Screenshot_160225_003.jpg

Or we will meet out in the world on a evening hunting for dangerous foes! Who knows....

Screenshot_160227_001.jpg

Either way after every battle we do together I hope you will sit down with me and have a bite of food ^_^

Screenshot_160225_000.jpg

Much love to everyone from a little thing like me...

- Thingy

*Next*

12 hours ago, Pacma said:

lol

thingy"

I'm a cute demonic kitty/panda looking little thingy says my creator, hear me roar in the night ^_^!

12 hours ago, Skyth said:

Naw so cute *waves* ^-^

Pick me up, pick me up, huggie time! *Huggiez!* ^_^

12 hours ago, ShinryuMasaki said:

I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway, gotta level up warlock as fast as possible! :p

Joking aside, you did do a good job with his face! Maybe we'll see each other in the cross server dungeons one day! :D

I 'm still not 100% sure where they come from, I meet one yesterday and I was shocked and amazed by his magical powers, he demonstrated things I've never seen in my life.

And also told me if they make the 3 week limit their creators get a nice bonus and ran of with the wind! He seamed like a jolly character ^_^

My creator don't want another thingy, he says he's very happy by just having a little thing as I am :)

Thank you very much! It's hard to be unique and interesting! But my creator, who made my face took his time and i'm proud to be his little thingy!

.. And I'm strong too!!! Not just short!

I hope we do meet as well and have a good time! ^_^

Why are the vibes i'm getting here so bad .... 

Looks like something that will eat your face clean off while saying things like 

5 hours ago, MeanLittleThingy said:

Pick me up, pick me up, huggie time! *Huggiez!* ^_^

RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE FEET AND A FACE!!!!!

5 hours ago, MeanLittleThingy said:

I 'm still not 100% sure where they come from, I meet one yesterday and I was shocked and amazed by his magical powers, he demonstrated things I've never seen in my life.

And also told me if they make the 3 week limit their creators get a nice bonus and ran of with the wind! He seamed like a jolly character ^_^

The event is for everyone, not just warlock. As long as you were below lvl 10 before the maintenance yesterday (or if you create a new character and get 45 before 23rd)

57 minutes ago, Rawrzory said:

Why are the vibes i'm getting here so bad .... 

Looks like something that will eat your face clean off while saying things like 

RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE FEET AND A FACE!!!!!

No need to worry, I have magic power from hell, I might be cute... But I'm little rascal as well Sir!

56 minutes ago, Myleina said:

The event is for everyone, not just warlock. As long as you were below lvl 10 before the maintenance yesterday (or if you create a new character and get 45 before 23rd)

Thanks for letting me know! If my creator decide to create a brother or sister for me, can we share outfits that we have in F3 as Premium members of the society?

Just now, MeanLittleThingy said:

No need to worry, I have magic power from hell, I might be cute... But I'm little rascal as well Sir!

Thanks for letting me know! If my creator decide to create a brother or sister for me, can we share outfits that we have in F3 as Premium members of the society?

No, but you can lvl a character to 45, then redeem costume on your main.

Costumes in F3 are not account-wide.

Archived