Starting Out

Zaiato

So I just got the game and I am torn on what I want to play I hear the Summoner is pretty strong but is widely hated and we just got the Warlock class which I hear is op as hell, but all that aside I want to know which is better for new players which one is easier to pick up and learn which one is better for group/solo content and of coarse in terms of dps which one is hits harder.

Normally I would not ask this but my friend tells me this game requires a big time investment to have a max character so I would like to avoid re rolling my main if possible so I figured I would ask the community what they though any and all opinions are welcome.

Welcome to the world of BnS! :D

Warlock hits harder and is better for group content because of the AoE and support it brings. Summoner is better solo because the cat can tank but it doesn't bring as much damage and its support while still good isn't as absolutely amazing as the warlocks. Both are pretty easy to use PvE wise, but for PvP warlock is in a bad spot right now.

Well lets see...

Warlock is not op. It was when first released but we got the nerfed version. Not even close to what it was at release.

Now, pve wise, i say you should pick between Assassin and Summoner (not sure where WL stands, still haven't maxed him out)

During leveling Assassin won't feel op but once you get the broken "always under hide" combo you will see its true power. Damage wise is probably at the top as well with Summoner and FM.

Regarding Summoner, don't let popular opinion stray you from a class you probably gonna enjoy. Play what you like.

PVP wise, Summoner , Destroyer are at the top follow up by KFM and FM.

If you want to group, pretty much all will do fine but WL, KFM and BM have buffs...nothing spectacular but they have it. 

Archived