Bots are still everywhere in pvp

Innolis

A friendly reminder that bots are still rampant in pvp, I was under the impression you were implementing a countermeasure in this patch. So whatever it is you did (if you did anything) it's not working :)

Kind Regards :)

They turned GameGuard back on, which does nothing but make WTFast users and out of region players unable to connect. And they added a 1 second delay for pushing F when accepting/completing a quest, which does nothing but *cricket* off players cause bots use mouse clicks on areas of the screen which recieved no delay.

Nothing is new under the sun.

Sometimes I think that these publishing companies like NSoft, Joymax etc are in bed with the businesses that own and run these bots.

The only thing that will truly make bots of any game go away is if players stop buying gold from business that run them, there is an exchange currency in bns but the rate is currently to high compared to real cash to gold ratio of the illegal gold sellers but thats not my point. My point is most players wont stop taking the easy way out and then they turn around and call themselves "hardcore" or "pro" or whatever in style gamer lingo out there, some go further to complain about the same problem they contribute to. 

Insanity.

1 hour ago, Tkat said:

They didnt say they would instently fix it on ariveil the patch has been out not even for a day chill out,they will fix it.

If you deployed patched code for a bug you found it doesn't take any "time" for it to start taking effect. While this is not a bug specifically, we should be seeing substantially less bots at the beginning of the patch cycle. As it stands I'm seeing the same or more bots which leads me to believe that A)They did nothing or B)Whatever they did is not working.

Can we just make gold buying legal. NCSoft pick a site please. Take 10% of the profit that site makes from game, use it to improve the staff and game content. Plus players using the site will lose the unfair advantage. Give the bots there own server so they can stay out of the player base. Sorry i'm completely annoyed with the complete disregard for the player base and the lack of communication from the staff.

I completely agree with Kalnox if anything was actually accomplished with the patch like it was told to us it would be, it failed miserably. 

Archived