group of bot Des.

SwiftSword

3 minutes ago, SoonTM said:

More interested in why you hid your name and not the bot's.

Because they're not real players...? What's the point of hiding the identity of a character with no identity? You can't see any if their names anyways.

Just now, Vittora said:

Because they're not real players...? What's the point of hiding the identity of a character with no identity? You can't see any if their names anyways.

Plus, if we can get these bots banned, better for us. Not like we wouldn't get more of them, but oh well

13 minutes ago, Vittora said:

That's obviously not what the question was about at all. He clearly went out of his way to make the effort to edit out his own name but not the others.

And their illegible names has no relevance to this.

11 minutes ago, SoonTM said:

That's obviously not what the question was about at all. He clearly went out of his way to make the effort to edit out his own name but not the others.

And their illegible names has no relevance to this.

He made the effort to edit out his own name but not the others because they're not real players who needs censoring... Or what I also said, you can't see their names. How is that not relevant? Why would you block out a bunch of illegible letters? Doesn't it make sense for him to block out his own name which would be legible if he didn't?

1 hour ago, Vittora said:

He made the effort to edit out his own name but not the others because they're not real players who needs censoring... Or what I also said, you can't see their names. How is that not relevant? Why would you block out a bunch of illegible letters? Doesn't it make sense for him to block out his own name which would be legible if he didn't?

If one reads carefully I asked why his name had a censor in the first place, not why the bots do not have it. The bots don't even factor in. 7Ve's comment below answered this correctly.

1 hour ago, 7Ve said:

Maybe he blocked his own name so the owners of the bots don't try to get retribution.

^Yes that makes perfect sense to me. Except that if the owner of the bots even saw this they'd still see his forum name. After that, it's just a matter of looking up their profile and then they know all your characters.

Archived