Naryu Labyrinth Guide

DreadX

23 hours ago, DreadX said:

It shouldn't be even important who or when write what

Except it is. It's good etiquette to give credit where it's due if you're gonna copypaste a guide that isn't originally yours by citing the source.

So yeah, in a way, I could still be thankful for you posting this... since others did the effort you should've done from the start and pointed us to the source of the guide, which has a better formatting than your copypasta version, I might add. So... yeah, do better next time and cite/post link to your sources when reposting guides instead of having others do it and claim you're taking undue credit from someone else.

1. First of all, awesome guide.

On 3/2/2016 at 5:01 AM, DreadX said:

*Hmmmmmm* Post on freedomplays is also mine..... but yeah I might go with it and give credit to myself.

2. But seriously ? Claiming it as your own ?

On 3/5/2016 at 7:53 PM, DreadX said:

*Hmmmmmm* Give it a rest kid... 1st you aint wining internet.

2nd you made up that comment on freedomplays.

You just *cricket*ed up with one thing: If the guy who is not me writed this long ago, what is chance that he saw this, or even to respond, especially how his response

would be here, and not on freedomplayes..... son give it a rest.

3.  Are you for real ? This made me LOL (literally). But seriously, plagiarism is not cool.

2ylkx80.jpg

Edit: 

Source of Original Guide: http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-naryu-labyrinth-guide/

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if guide is his or not.

But that's not one important here.

I wonder why there is so many accounts with only one post, and that one post is exactly here?

Admins should not allow people to have more then one account and create multiple ones just to prove their silly points being under Dunning-Kruger effect.

Ncsoft please are you allowing now people with mental problems to write on your forums?

*sigh*

Archived