Forums

Hello gameguard, Hello Disconnect again

Valiant

On 3/2/2016 at 11:34 PM, Rukkirii said:

Greetings,

We have received many reports from players about GameGuard conflicts from today’s update. GameGuard is one of the tools we employ to combat malicious activities in game. Getting rid of hackers and botters is a top priority of ours and GameGuard greatly helps with such malicious behavior.

For those experiencing the side effects of the program, please contact our Technical Support team by submitting a ticket with your .erl information. Your details will help us troubleshoot and reduce GameGuard’s impact on legitimate players.

Please follow the below steps to help us collect information:

1. Head to https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/categories/200407529-Technical-Support

2. Select "Submit a Ticket" and be sure to submit a ticket to "Technical Support" to make collecting information easier.

3. Provide the .erl information within your ticket. 
    1. How to gather .erl files can be found here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207985036

Im sorry to inform u...but urs GameGuard is waste of time and mine Ram memory :D

Cheaters i didnt saw but Bots? there is like milions of them and they are still alive...now they even evolved...sending PM-s and Adding on frend list ppl...

Submit Ticket? u guys arent cooperative or even close to it...all u doing is sending like bots links on it to check this and check that...which actualy fix nothing...so again waste of ours time

So what urs GameGuard actualy do? nothing rly...so untill at last it start doing it his job "GameGuard" remove it or make it work instead just making us dc,lag and disabling Antivirus and Firewall...to play urs game i have to expose mine PC unprotected on internet...i mean wtf?!

Also i would like to add that half of mine frends with very high end pc-s having issue with those loading screens and offen DC-s at loading screens...i mean thats not normal...submited alot of tickets and got no advice or help how that to be fixed what kind of support and GA/GM u guys are?

I wont say "I quit" bcz i like game and ill keep playing untill i can handle all this "unprofessional" things which u do...but eventualy mine and many more players patience will run out

Each patch and maintance FPS going more and more down...im scared of next maintance bcz of gone after it again down i wont be able to play

When game started i had like stable 50-60...next patch 30-40...now patch 15-30...so if next gone more down i wont be able to play at all

(also very good PC who dont have issue runing any game which is curently actuel on max graphic)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All time some kind of problems, if not bots on arena, then chat flooded by gold sellers, if i ban them all, another pop up. To keep me busy they even invite me to friends, for christ sake, in addition we got most shittest hours for weekly maintance. Okey, okey, tought nothing worse can happen anymore, but now we cant get rid on those freaking dc's, and nor we cant have ANY INFORMATION about the problem and how they gonna fix it. I'm not gonna EVER spent moneys for premium while i cant even get profit from it. Oh god.

No rage is needed, we just want to hear the info, the cause of this dc's, something to hang on to. still dont get one thing, why yesterday after the major patch everything worked fine, but today it crashes for most of the ppl...

I'm having the same issue, I can log in the game, but I dc in less then 2 minutes. This never happened to me (I play since CBT1) and started only today, yesterday I was playing normally.

Would be if any GM or anyone else for NC could make an announcement or something about this issue, as it seems to NOT be "only a few isolated cases".

6 minutes ago, Bagomilas said:

No rage is needed, we just want to hear the info, the cause of this dc's, something to hang on to. still dont get one thing, why yesterday after the major patch everything worked fine, but today it crashes for most of the ppl...

My frend is no rage rlly...but tbh alot of us played so many online games...some was good,some bad but none of them had this kind of problems like here

Basic for any online game is to be able to play it...and then from time to time some dc can heppend ofc...problems with bots...well ofc it can heppend also but MAIN thing is "Being able to play"... how we can be happy with fact we dont have basic req for playing online game its completly unproffesional and they should finaly start doing something abaut it

As player i menage to block Bot's ingame like 20-30 whitout problem...imagine if we have some GM who can instead of block just ban or mute them? but i quess they are short on staff

Im all for them to make money thats how game can grow up and make them happy to work and give us more good updates but at last they should get some Staff to do their job

I cant login on game or play it properly cause i dc all the time but its fun while im in game i see bots spam on chats, on pvp afk sending non stop friend quests with their website names basicly this update was to make the players dc every 5 minutes and let only the boss in game right?!

5 minutes ago, RaulCF said:

I'm having the same issue, I can log in the game, but I dc in less then 2 minutes. This never happened to me (I play since CBT1) and started only today, yesterday I was playing normally.

Would be if any GM or anyone else for NC could make an announcement or something about this issue, as it seems to NOT be "only a few isolated cases".

I cant log in at all. it tells me there is server maintenance. but its had that message since I first downloaded the game a few hours ago.

wjxj82.jpg

I just want to share this photo with you guys @Rukkirii @Hime @omeed

This what I had so far from this game, Every time you see a high ping above 100ms it was time when gameguard was working, Close beta wasn't that great with ping for me.

When game did launch my ping wasn't stable and I had alot of delay into game but since update that happen on day 3 Feb and did disable gameguard my ping was amazing and very stable and fast.

But then after a month on March 2 "Unchained " Patch that game start to act on me again, Disconnect and gave me alot of delay 

I suppose it cleary show that gameguard is just useless and it keep lagging and ruin the game experience so far.

I can't do my pve dailies normal or pvp at all :/

i don't get how most people just load up the game with no issues but some people can't load up the game at all and blame gameguard, what the hell are you guys doing to your computers? i haven't had anything wrong with the game up loading up since the game came out, i dont get it ;/

2 minutes ago, NinjaZombie said:

i don't get how most people just load up the game with no issues but some people can't load up the game at all and blame gameguard, what the hell are you guys doing to your computers? i haven't had anything wrong with the game up loading up since the game came out, i dont get it ;/

That's it, YOU DON'T GET IT.  Obviously it's not happening to everyone or the forum would be a caos and the game would already been off for maintenance,

No change made in my computer, nothing new installed. Just can't stay connected to the game for more than a few minutes since today. I was playing with no problem untill 3am.

Always the same "Account Login Failure" after being in game for some minutes.

1 minute ago, NinjaZombie said:

Its not the computers' specs, its just the game itself who is bad optimized,

GTX 770, i7 4790 8g Ram, 1920*1080 max settings:

60 FPS (V-Sync + cap)

30-15 FPS with 10-20 People around (Blackwyrm)

While at the same time i can play games like Wow, Cod, BF4 with tons of players around (And high graphics needed) with no fps drops...

Yeah, sure its my bad pc....

1 hour ago, Vykorin said:

pitbull, are you portuguese aswell? If yes:
Usas NOS ? Parece que tou com packet loss não so no jogo, mas sim em todo o lado, mas nao se nota. da pa tar na net na boa á mesma mas o jogo é que da DC. 
If not ignore the above^

Yeap Mas nao vejo nehumas losses

1 minute ago, NoeyJD said:

Its not the computers' specs, its just the game itself who is bad optimized,

GTX 770, i7 4790 8g Ram, 1920*1080 max settings:

60 FPS (V-Sync + cap)

30-15 FPS with 10-20 People around (Blackwyrm)

While at the same time i can play games like Wow, Cod, BF4 with tons of players around (And high graphics needed) with no fps drops...

Yeah, sure its my bad pc....

i wasn't on about how badly optmized the game is, i was on about the few people blaming gameguard and the game not loading up or crashing etc :p

2 minutes ago, Shadzor said:

That's it, YOU DON'T GET IT.  Obviously it's not happening to everyone or the forum would be a caos and the game would already been off for maintenance,

No change made in my computer, nothing new installed. Just can't stay connected to the game for more than a few minutes since today. I was playing with no problem untill 3am.

Always the same "Account Login Failure" after being in game for some minutes.

Same. I have the day off and would love to level my Warlock :( Stupid GameGuard. 

3 minutes ago, NinjaZombie said:

This isn't the 1st game that has Gameguard, and many people here know how it actualy works, and how much it hurts the users, in ping, RAM usage, CPU Usages and many other issues, you can actualy compare gameguard to a malware and it isn't that far off from it, some people get lucky and don't have issues and it's not triggering gameguard, others trigger for idiotic reasons, for example gameguard can make you disconnect because you have skype open and other stuff.

Yes many times users are not the brightest and they do shit and the game stops working but that's not what's happening in this case, It's just you were one of the unaffected, don't blame the users for being dumb or wtv for this

1 minute ago, NinjaZombie said:

i wasn't on about how badly optmized the game is, i was on about the few people blaming gameguard and the game not loading up or crashing etc :p

Whatever, the reason why they are saying its gameguard, its because it happened after the unchained update where the gameguard appeared, my anti virus is even saying its a malware and blocks it, i actualy don't have huge fps drops or freezes, (exception when alot of people around)

Archived