Hello gameguard, Hello Disconnect again

Valiant

Just now, Pantsuuu said:

It doesnt matter Poet, my loading is fast enough, and still getting those dc. Its time to quit this game i think, with all those unsolved problems this one made lost my patience

i havent played this in a month because my patience left a long time ago lol went back to age of wushu at least that game works properly. this the only game i run into with these issues.  

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NoeyJD said:

Whatever, the reason why they are saying its gameguard, its because it happened after the unchained update where the gameguard appeared, my anti virus is even saying its a malware and blocks it, i actualy don't have huge fps drops or freezes, (exception when alot of people around)

just thought its weird thats all that it all good for most and some not, never really use any anti virus software anyway, no need for it unless you download the wrong crap  :p

On 2.3.2016 at 0:34 AM, Rukkirii said:

Greetings,

We have received many reports from players about GameGuard conflicts from today’s update. GameGuard is one of the tools we employ to combat malicious activities in game. Getting rid of hackers and botters is a top priority of ours and GameGuard greatly helps with such malicious behavior.

For those experiencing the side effects of the program, please contact our Technical Support team by submitting a ticket with your .erl information. Your details will help us troubleshoot and reduce GameGuard’s impact on legitimate players.

Please follow the below steps to help us collect information:

1. Head to https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/categories/200407529-Technical-Support

2. Select "Submit a Ticket" and be sure to submit a ticket to "Technical Support" to make collecting information easier.

3. Provide the .erl information within your ticket. 
    1. How to gather .erl files can be found here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207985036

Stop spreading bullshit sry but it does not prevent them nor help. GG can be bypassed less than 5minutes and it does not help you anyway only thing it does is causes harm to legit players. GG has never been good anticheat programm and it will never be

1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Experiencing the same issue, over and over again.

Game worked fine until today morning, when I had a windows update.

Rcahnft.png

This is exactly my problem too, I thought I was the only one with this issue. 

Last night I had a windows update, then when I was playing the game I noticed an unusual high ping--- I could barely kill Jugahdo on time and of course I was not able to beat Mushin at all...  I entered in Cross-Server Dungeon (Spiral lab) afterwards and got dc'd multiple times, I was not able to even finish B1 due to this continuous disconnections. I missed all my dailies and PvP beans farm :/ simply because I cannot play the game more than 5 minutes without getting dc'd... 

they need to fix this crap asap.

7 minutes ago, BeastFromTheEast said:

30 minute - more than 20 times disconnected ... srsly NCSoft ?

Yup had exactly same expierence today. Im freaking sick and tired of that rootkit malware.

I have a high end pc and a nice conection so it loads fast, that isnt a problem, i havent changed a thing in my pc, and since this morning (6 hours ago) i get dc from time to time ( not passs character selection to 30 mins gameplay) and this dont seem to say a damm thing abouit it, this is how you lose players, also this looks lke the perfect reason to leave and go play tera or black dessert

1 minute ago, hEIM said:

I have a high end pc and a nice conection so it loads fast, that isnt a problem, i havent changed a thing in my pc, and since this morning (6 hours ago) i get dc from time to time ( not passs character selection to 30 mins gameplay) and this dont seem to say a damm thing abouit it, this is how you lose players, also this looks lke the perfect reason to leave and go play tera or black dessert

hmmmm that is weird, i have a hig end pc as well and i haven't done anything to it through playing the game since release and i have had no DC's at all  :s

I`ve restored the pc to an earlier point, maybe it was related to an windows update changed something but nope, more wasted time to make this game run. Unninstalled BnS, ccleaner to clean up the registry files and now im about to install a clean copy again, im crossing even foot fingers

Just now, JumboPillow said:

I`ve restored the pc to an earlier point, maybe it was related to an windows update changed something but nope, more wasted time to make this game run. Unninstalled BnS, ccleaner to clean up the registry files and now im about to install a clean copy again, im crossing even foot fingers

And mean while u do all that what is NCSoft doing :D? -sound of wind-

Now gameguard is crashing my wifi..Before the unchained patch i never had my wifi crash.. ever.. in ANY situation. Now my wifi crashes randomly and have to exit game and let windows troubleshooter reset my wifi adapter... happens everyday since the patch maybe once per day but still.. it crashed my wifi during epic cutscene and i missed it thanks to this... only thing i can think is the cause is gameguard.. sigh

On 2.03.2016 at 10:45 PM, chinmi said:

Try disabling firewall and any anti virus, or anti malware program running on your pc.

And if your mouse/keyboard have a button bind program, disable that program too.

After doing that i can bns perfectly fine.

iWKad22.jpg

this is clearly not a personal PC problem and shoving around a support copy note isnt helping this is server sided and needs to be delt with what ever effort you are trying to do isnt getting rid of the bots or prevent hackers if i have ever seen any and frankly the only people that are being effected are the players i cant do dungeons  i cant pvp i cant do anything properly because im either lagging so bad or im disconnecting all together. maintence must be conducted ASAP i dont pay for membership to play in such poor server standards. 

Well, i have the solution!

What i have done is:

1- Unninstall BnS and NCsoft launcher

2-Delete the folders on root if the unninstall didnt do

3- Use Ccleaner to clean up the registry entries

4- Download the game

Thats all, worked for me, played like 5 hours tonight and not even one disconnect, yesterday couldnt play even 3 mins without being disconnected so.. i guess reinstalling worked

Good luck 

Archived