[Feeback] Warlock Quest should be reviewed.

Felmyst

unknown.png

Here is my feed back on the quest "The Way of the Warlock: Part 4" The quest mention to immediately cast Dragoncall. Which is wrong because I was growing frustrated at doing this. The Imprison skills needs to finish up to obtain an instant Dragoncall. I managed to quest but a correct script would have saved a ton of time.

How is it hard to notice that your #3 skill casts 5 consecutive times and once that skill is over, the Dragoncall icon changes to enable the insta-cast.  

I really do not understand how people are being so dumb with this quest.  Just reroll to a class you can roll around on the keyboard with please.

Just now, Jinjii said:

How is it hard to notice that your #3 skill casts 5 consecutive times and once that skill is over, the Dragoncall icon changes to enable the insta-cast.  

I really do not understand how people are being so dumb with this quest.  Just reroll to a class you can roll around on the keyboard with please.

It's not being dumb since those quest are leading to learn the class. So this comment itself is pretty dumb.

Just now, Felmyst said:

It's not being dumb since those quest are leading to learn the class. So this comment itself is pretty dumb.

If people cannot read what their skills do before they cry about in faction and on the forums, then it's pretty dumb.

Having to wait for the Dragoncall insta-cast isn't bad scripting, it's getting a free insta-cast.  Warlock is a slow release class, meaning it takes time to cast high damage attacks and it seems, people think that they are going to combo these amazing high damage skills one after the other with little to no input.

Just now, Jinjii said:

If people cannot read what their skills do before they cry about in faction and on the forums, then it's pretty dumb.

Having to wait for the Dragoncall insta-cast isn't bad scripting, it's getting a free insta-cast.  Warlock is a slow release class, meaning it takes time to cast high damage attacks and it seems, people think that they are going to combo these amazing high damage skills one after the other with little to no input.

The quest does say "Immediately" after. Not wait for Imprison to do to grant you a proc on Dragoncall, again. Those are learning quests and it could be more specific. You should stop assuming so much, makes you look bad.

I have to agree with the OP on this, it has nothing to do with the skill itself but the wording on the actual quest. As the guy above me said, it states to cast it immediately. Just like everything in this game, it nothing in this game seems to give you clear instructions on anything unless you've played the other versions of this game or watch youtube videos of guides.

On 3/2/2016 at 4:34 PM, Jinjii said:

You really have to read and understand what the OP was saying before you make comments like these. No one needed to know how the warlock class works.

Archived