Banned for no reason and i didnt even get an email for dat.

asjdjasdasd

i just creat two account form my comp   ,   i didnt spoke a word at the game   ,  i didnt use anything during the game   ,  how i get banned .   i dont get it .   nc soft    after i spend dat much time and money   and i just get banned for no reason .   what a joke ..  Insert existing attachment

both of my account get banned   ...   how can i trust this game ?

You got banned cuz you have 2 accounts, they have a stupid system that detect different characters on the same IP .. and they will ban you for that, just talk to their support and hopefully within the next few hours they will unban both characters.

1 hour ago, DoctorPscyho said:

You got banned cuz you have 2 accounts, they have a stupid system that detect different characters on the same IP .. and they will ban you for that, just talk to their support and hopefully within the next few hours they will unban both characters.

Wow... How about a group of people playing together in one internet cafe ? They all gonna use the same ip.

2 hours ago, ReiNeith said:

maybe its your name. cuz you know all goldsellers use your kinda name

he cant post on his main account... odds are he made that jibberish name just for this new account to post on the forum. probably doesn;t have names like that on his main.... but if he does then he's kinda dumb XD

4 hours ago, DoctorPscyho said:

WTF? And what about if your girlfriend/boyfriend comes to your house and play BnS on your computer? That's stupid! I believe in your words, its just that I find stupid if they ban for it...And I can see it happens....

Coming from your name you must be the guy in bamboo i'v been watching with *6* not 2 accounts logged on at the same time that were all *premium* with all default bot named characters am I correct?

it's not cuz he has 2 accounts, i have 2 accounts aswell cuz i also got locked for no reason 1 time and make another while they fix my main account, now i have the same problem, i got locked again on my main account for no reason, like i said this is the second time happening to me for no reason and they ended activating it again, its really stupid how the game bans players for no reason (i never used a damn exploit) while bots and players with costume changers walk around like rats

Archived