Mushin F8

Erbee

So like this is complete garbage right? I main a BM and I can clear the first 2 forms pretty easily, but then the Darkness form?? REALLY? 1.2M HP WITH THE SAME TIMER? THAT'S SO STUPID LOL.

Unless you have the new soul thing + 40ap gem + true pirate stage 10 there's no way a BM can beat that floor, thanks alot... Guess I'll wait until level 50 to clear it ffs.

Before all the " git guds" and crap, you try being a BM and tell me how it goes.

Hell, you're doing better than I am that's for sure. I'm pretty well geared, (True pirate sword +10 and Siren accessories all maxed until next content patch with +25 attack power gem and such) and I can't get Mushin's Rage passed stage two. He literally kills me every time I get him to about 75% HP. I've never gotten him lower than that. I've never pretended to be the best, nor do I even consider myself to be that good at this game, but every time a new Mushin's Tower floor is opened up, for the BM that is, it's like they try to make the bosses as difficult as possible. It really reminds of the first time I played through Dark Souls 1 when it first came out. The Asylum Demon killed me probably 20 times. After about 500 hours of game play, I can basically play the game blind folded now. However I do not feel that such an effort should be required in a video game these days. This doesn't mean I'm asking for a nerf by any means, as I fully realize that others will clear this content just fine with little to no issue. I've heard a lot about BM being slightly weak at this point in the game but I'm not using that a fall back either. Junghado beat me probably 35+ times before I downed him the first time. That's how long it took me to learn his patterns completely and then he became a cake walk. I just don't understand the need to release 1 new floor every month and make the difficulty cap "THIS" much higher than the previous level. I will eventually get this guy, just ranting atm. Feel free to tell me to "git gud", it's pretty funny actually.

3 minutes ago, Melbu said:

Hell, you're doing better than I am that's for sure. I'm pretty well geared, (True pirate sword +10 and Siren accessories all maxed until next content patch with +25 attack power gem and such) and I can't get Mushin's Rage passed stage two. He literally kills me every time I get him to about 75% HP. I've never gotten him lower than that. I've never pretended to be the best, nor do I even consider myself to be that good at this game, but every time a new Mushin's Tower floor is opened up, for the BM that is, it's like they try to make the bosses as difficult as possible. It really reminds of the first time I played through Dark Souls 1 when it first came out. The Asylum Demon killed me probably 20 times. After about 500 hours of game play, I can basically play the game blind folded now. However I do not feel that such an effort should be required in a video game these days. This doesn't mean I'm asking for a nerf by any means, as I fully realize that others will clear this content just fine with little to no issue. I've heard a lot about BM being slightly weak at this point in the game but I'm not using that a fall back either. Junghado beat me probably 35+ times before I downed him the first time. That's how long it took me to learn his patterns completely and then he became a cake walk. I just don't understand the need to release 1 new floor every month and make the difficulty cap "THIS" much higher than the previous level. I will eventually get this guy, just ranting atm. Feel free to tell me to "git gud", it's pretty funny actually.

Hilariously,  there's nothing to even git gud at on F8. It's just a DPS race. Mushin barely does anything but stand there and let you wail on him. RIP BM's because their DPS is dumpster tier but that's really all there is to it. He's a sandbag with a timer.

Archived