wild

Summoner and floor 8 need help

Recommended Posts

wild   

I was wondering what stats and what build is needed for floor 8, i managed barely to beat part 1 and part 2, but part 3 he always nukes me with hes ice. My current stats are 118% accuracy, 380 attack power, 56% crit chance. I'm using sunflower build with 2x daze https://bnstree.com/SU?build=4504002101411075410841110312062110533106431373111121112413042221122202112093220132 .

 

Would appreciate any advice's and tips how to improve my self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Synclare   

For the ice nuke--I just move out of the first aoe part, then put up petal storm for the second part where he shoots ice projectiles. Blocks the damage, heals me a little as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prance   

Man Shade I'm really envious! Can never reach that level of attack spd with my ping. But this really helps i've cleared mushin the same way as the video posted abeit slower due to latency. What shade does is just perfect and you can't go wrong locking him down this way. A good practice to use evade on those fire waves. Saves the resists in case you get bad luck with crits and it spills a lil over the enrage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prance   

Ely I have 350 ping follow xshade's video you are going to be doing 20-30% less dmg due to latency but its indeed passable I can still get him down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tjb   

I only ever get costume from phase 3, so you don't really need to rush it. Just gear up first, but if you're already geared then I guess you just have to keep trying.

Build

Gear

Still have about 20-30 seconds leftover. Stay close, always grab the buff. I think xshade never grabbed it but can't remember. It gives good boost to your damage. I actually just started using the backstep method since watching xshade video. Previously was just using enhanced seed shroud, which worked when my dps was slightly lower, but now the cd is never up when he goes to flame aoe. You can save it in case he decides to flame aoe without going to middle first.

 

Also I think if you do enough dps, he skips the ice phase. Or if he does use it, just quickly backstep, and recall your pet, then throw up a petal. After 3 quick shots he'll do a final then jump on you, pop your stealth if you need.

Edited by tjb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocnogu   
On 2.03.2016 г. at 8:47 PM, wild said:

I was wondering what stats and what build is needed for floor 8, i managed barely to beat part 1 and part 2, but part 3 he always nukes me with hes ice. My current stats are 118% accuracy, 380 attack power, 56% crit chance. I'm using sunflower build with 2x daze https://bnstree.com/SU?build=4504002101411075410841110312062110533106431373111121112413042221122202112093220132 .

 

Would appreciate any advice's and tips how to improve my self.

im with 370 ap   121 acc  47 crit . i beat easy 1 and 2 but 3 is just way too strong . for 4m i take 40% of the hp .i dont die . 2-3 times my cat die , and i just drop it . i think the point is a lot of AP . like the dude sayd 400+ .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2016 at 8:47 PM, wild said:

I was wondering what stats and what build is needed for floor 8, i managed barely to beat part 1 and part 2, but part 3 he always nukes me with hes ice. My current stats are 118% accuracy, 380 attack power, 56% crit chance. I'm using sunflower build with 2x daze https://bnstree.com/SU?build=4504002101411075410841110312062110533106431373111121112413042221122202112093220132 .

 

Would appreciate any advice's and tips how to improve my self.

 

The fire phase happens every 20% hp. Before the fire phase, there will be an ice phase (you can tell by Mushins Animation) - but if you deal enough damage during the first phase - he will skip the ice phase and go straight to the firephase. This is what you want!

 

So basically - there is a fire phase at 80%, 60% 40% and 20% - 4 phases total.

 

The first phase is the hardest to get enough DPS through to skip ice phase.

 

So step by step, from the beginning:

Tab cat -> let mushin suck you in (he will release you immediately)

Wait for Mushin drop your cat -> immediately root him -> spam LMB RMB nettle and DoomNBloom + Petals (maximum fun-flower time)

Just before the root expires -> C+TAB (cat claws Mushin giving you another 5 seconds free DPS)

Mushin stand up -> immediately hit 2 and daze him (remember to spec daze) -> Mushin stand up again -> immediately V him with cat to knock him down.

If your claw or uppercut is ready, then hit it - otherwise hit X for true friend (5 hit iFrame) and Root should be ready again  BE SURE TO HIT HIM.

 

About this time, Mushin will have skipped the ice phase (if Mushin never got to combo you succesfully and you continouesly dps´d him) -  he will jump to the center of the room.

 

Fire Phase:

Mushin start his firecircle - curl the cat (make sure you specced at least 1 point in for reduced dmg)

Spam sunflowers at him - till the 2nd firewave comes out. -> immediately turn around - run towards the edge of the room.

When you see the red colour on the floor touch the edge - backstep SS to iFrame through the 4th fire wave.

 

Repeat all above (easier because the DPS you did during the time Mushin was charging fire, should do 4-5% dmg, and you only need to do 15% dmg more to skip the next ice phase and straight to fire wave.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Few sidenotes:

- Don´t use true friend iFrame for firewave - it´s your free DPS time whenever you can´t continously CC mushin.

- Don´t need any pots at all, but if you mess up some 30% healing pots are fine. If you mess up badly - buy some 6 seconds resist potions (5 x pots cost 7 silvers)

- Whenever you root Mushin, move behind him, less chance of sneaky attacks.

- Don´t spec taunt - and don´t taunt at all during this. You want the curl to be saved for Firewave.

- If the cat gets low hp - try to heal it a bit during firewave. - if the cat dies, ress it during firewave or immediately after you rooted mushin.

- You want at least 380 AP imo to deal enough dps. (I have 410ish with about 30s left and practically constant dps without Mushin ever downing/stunning/comboing me)

 

Good luck ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
10 hours ago, Victorion said:

 

The fire phase happens every 20% hp. Before the fire phase, there will be an ice phase (you can tell by Mushins Animation) - but if you deal enough damage during the first phase - he will skip the ice phase and go straight to the firephase. This is what you want!

 

So basically - there is a fire phase at 80%, 60% 40% and 20% - 4 phases total.

 

The first phase is the hardest to get enough DPS through to skip ice phase.

 

So step by step, from the beginning:

Tab cat -> let mushin suck you in (he will release you immediately)

Wait for Mushin drop your cat -> immediately root him -> spam LMB RMB nettle and DoomNBloom + Petals (maximum fun-flower time)

Just before the root expires -> C+TAB (cat claws Mushin giving you another 5 seconds free DPS)

Mushin stand up -> immediately hit 2 and daze him (remember to spec daze) -> Mushin stand up again -> immediately V him with cat to knock him down.

If your claw or uppercut is ready, then hit it - otherwise hit X for true friend (5 hit iFrame) and Root should be ready again  BE SURE TO HIT HIM.

 

About this time, Mushin will have skipped the ice phase (if Mushin never got to combo you succesfully and you continouesly dps´d him) -  he will jump to the center of the room.

 

Fire Phase:

Mushin start his firecircle - curl the cat (make sure you specced at least 1 point in for reduced dmg)

Spam sunflowers at him - till the 2nd firewave comes out. -> immediately turn around - run towards the edge of the room.

When you see the red colour on the floor touch the edge - backstep SS to iFrame through the 4th fire wave.

 

Repeat all above (easier because the DPS you did during the time Mushin was charging fire, should do 4-5% dmg, and you only need to do 15% dmg more to skip the next ice phase and straight to fire wave.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Few sidenotes:

- Don´t use true friend iFrame for firewave - it´s your free DPS time whenever you can´t continously CC mushin.

- Don´t need any pots at all, but if you mess up some 30% healing pots are fine. If you mess up badly - buy some 6 seconds resist potions (5 x pots cost 7 silvers)

- Whenever you root Mushin, move behind him, less chance of sneaky attacks.

- Don´t spec taunt - and don´t taunt at all during this. You want the curl to be saved for Firewave.

- If the cat gets low hp - try to heal it a bit during firewave. - if the cat dies, ress it during firewave or immediately after you rooted mushin.

- You want at least 380 AP imo to deal enough dps. (I have 410ish with about 30s left and practically constant dps without Mushin ever downing/stunning/comboing me)

 

Good luck ~

Cant skip ice stage with 384 ap XD but I use true friend for Chi XD since I don't really get hit by Mushin... but still just not enough dmg XD 

 

Then again 200+ ping XD 

Edited by Phorni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Cant skip ice stage with 384 ap XD but I use true friend for Chi XD since I don't really get hit by Mushin... but still just not enough dmg XD 

 

Then again 200+ ping XD 

 

If you don´t miss any sunflowers and have a good rotation maxing the dmg and time for big sunflowers  - you should be able to skip it.

It´s also important that you continue doing dmg when he first gives the animation of ice phase. He will have a dark red circle beneath him. You recall the cat, and wait about 3 seconds (he is invincible for a short time) and then spam him. If you spec lunge for stun, you have a chance for cat clawing too.

 

Good luck ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
56 minutes ago, Victorion said:

 

If you don´t miss any sunflowers and have a good rotation maxing the dmg and time for big sunflowers  - you should be able to skip it.

It´s also important that you continue doing dmg when he first gives the animation of ice phase. He will have a dark red circle beneath him. You recall the cat, and wait about 3 seconds (he is invincible for a short time) and then spam him. If you spec lunge for stun, you have a chance for cat clawing too.

 

Good luck ~

Err the problem I think it's my luck honestly, no crits no gains.

 

But beside that I have pounced him after that 3second iframe with the red circle but it doesn't help XD 

 

Especially when I run out of Chi hahaha no crit no Chi T.T

 

Crit rate 48%?  Hmm white numbers all the time <3 

 

Edit: a question is...  do u have the sunflower hongmoon skill? Cos I don't XD maybe that overflow would help me 

 

Link to skill set up https://bnstree.com/SU?build=4503002101411073410841110312003120621105321064113711112113043121122209321093220131

I think the third point in doom n bloom is useless but I forgot about it XD 

 

Also I have house cat not alley cat miss click

Edited by Phorni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
Just now, Victorion said:

yeah i have the zen bean hongmoon skill

Does it help with the dps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
22 minutes ago, Victorion said:

yeah it does - gives you a few extra big sunflowers.

Doesnt take that long to farm either

BTW u only need to eat the bean right? For learning the skill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

right just eat and you´re good

 

oh and it takes 2 skill points to spec

Edited by Victorion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phorni   
27 minutes ago, Victorion said:

right just eat and you´re good

 

oh and it takes 2 skill points to spec

Its alright I have skill points for it, ty XD 

 

Also just a video posted a couple of minutes ago, might've been nearly half hour now tho.

 

I realised the purple buff wasn't just a dot hahaha, and true friend iframes u and the cat XD I usually X+Q during mushins fire stage XD which means my cat could've done some dmg there lol.

 

I will try again later on tonight when I get home, should be close to making it XD 

 

Also a tip from me for anyone doing Mushin: attacking behind him will increase ur dmg,  the way to do this is:  stand ~2m from him the whole time, hold w+a/d while dpsing and rotate ur screen pointer thing at the same pace, it counts as back stab if u are within 40 degrees left and right from his back but try and keep it within 30 XD,  also while doing this, u have to dodge his carpets and avoid the last hit of his normal attack animation, because the third hit from his normal attack is minor knock back in a 60degree cone in front of him so staying close and moving at the right time solves that, hope this helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Phorni said:

Its alright I have skill points for it, ty XD 

 

Also just a video posted a couple of minutes ago, might've been nearly half hour now tho.

 

I realised the purple buff wasn't just a dot hahaha, and true friend iframes u and the cat XD I usually X+Q during mushins fire stage XD which means my cat could've done some dmg there lol.

 

I will try again later on tonight when I get home, should be close to making it XD 

 

Also a tip from me for anyone doing Mushin: attacking behind him will increase ur dmg,  the way to do this is:  stand ~2m from him the whole time, hold w+a/d while dpsing and rotate ur screen pointer thing at the same pace, it counts as back stab if u are within 40 degrees left and right from his back but try and keep it within 30 XD,  also while doing this, u have to dodge his carpets and avoid the last hit of his normal attack animation, because the third hit from his normal attack is minor knock back in a 60degree cone in front of him so staying close and moving at the right time solves that, hope this helps. 

dont waste your true friend iframes for the fire.

when you see the fire animation -> keep spamming sunflowers -> curl cat -> spam sunflower -> 2 firering starts -> turn around and keep moving to edge of room (dont back up, but turn around and walk) -> backstep when you see the red light on the floor touch the edge -> backstep iframes the 4th fire aoe. -> spam sunflowers and wait for mushin to come to you -> then anklebiter him with cat and claw him -> spam sunflower and just before he gets up --> root him again -> root finish > immediately daze him (2) then another daze (c) -> true friend (x) -> next fire phase begins around now. (sometimes it began already)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now