error 3746? really?

PepRevolution2

Same error. I went to my parents house, and got it. I belive my account is locked due to a different IP adress. this is a weak thing of NCsoft. Cause I use the google auth app on my phone, 

And no glitches have been done at all. 

Funnie is also that im a clan veteran, now my whole clan full or premium members fear that they soon cant login. and are tempted to recall on all their premium memberships and start on a other mmo. wierd that NCsoft can allow them self to loose this much money on haveing a slow support.

I guess also its more players around this forum, beeing leaders and moveing out big groups away from the game, cause of issues like this. 

And if it continues, whole servers will die. 

My clan is atm the biggest one on the server. and one of them few clans with own TS and website ect

So sad to see good guilds get wreckt by this.

In the long run, the community will probly get alot less players, cause once you login, you are afraid of getting your account locked, 

And fireEmplum no its not a ban, everyone that got banned get a mail from NCsoft. its probly cause a change of IP adress, or a 3rd party program like Steelseries, Razor or Kraken

Its like NCsoft want people to play with wooden gear. if they lock out the applications like that. imagine the players that are sponsored by them brands's in pvp on their twitch?

and get them gears for free, to use them and their applications?

SO many broken links on their safety, they are soon so safe that only bots will play their server, cause they havent removed them

And players are locked out. 

Their auto account lock system probly work as well as they did think,

But I hope for a quick solution on it, every minute is a loose of alot of players.

In my clan there are players that wont even submit a ticket if it happens, they will insta leave the game, due to poor support, and no reason to continue with a game that lock u out without good reasons

Also if they Punish people that are over a big scale like they plan on in the future, they will loose so much money its not worth it, noone of them players will come back.

bether to find a solution of the errors in the bad planned release version full of glitches and easy bot entry.

and let the game go on, cause what people have of items and gear is worthless on the lvl50 update anyways. so it dont matter much on economy in the game, just right now maybe. 

Ive waited 5 hours on a ticket, Im surprised that it did this long at all.

on a company that earns billions of dollars due to premium members they should have alot bether support with quick respond timers. 

this is the second time i get locked, the first time cuz a friend decided to give me premium, and had to wait almost a week for them to fix my account, you are right, its really poor and slow support they give, how much more i'm gonna have to wait now? who knows...

44 minutes ago, chinmi said:

Well they said they will punish all exploiter on this patch. 

Maybe they start with you ?

do you really think i will post this if i was using any kind of exploits? i'm not that stupid

4 minutes ago, Mimicmm said:

And fireEmplum no its not a ban, everyone that got banned get a mail from NCsoft. its probly cause a change of IP adress, or a 3rd party program like Steelseries, Razor or Kraken

so how long does it take to unlock my account?
should i send a ticked or just wait? 
this is the first time such thing happen to me in ant game i've ever played

Archived