Seriously.. what are all these 330 ap people doing in Naryu Labyrinth?

KittyzOr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ihoon said:

lol w.e you say all i know is i don't die in labyrinth or bsh or poh like dumbasses, so you can talk about how I'm properly geared and playing properly, while in 2k mmr, pretty sure the way you talk, you can't do either.

It doesn't matter ur mmr :3 any lv45 has the potential to achieve that mmr besides that...

First u said people sucks with low equipment...  video proofs otherwise... regardless pirate or no pirate, I know someone who failed to kill hado with true pirate set and bsh mushin as infuses with crit and coughs is playing as summoner....

Oh he also dies in bsh4 I use him as an example cos I know he won't mind unlike u...  grow up and admit ur mistake before u even speak... well unless if u reached 5k mmr the u can say w.e cos that literally means u owned the game and the server so ofc u can make ur own rules 

1 minute ago, FieryPassion said:

All i can say is i pity you ihoon.

it must suck to have to feel that superior to others to have the iq of a peanut.

It's okay I'm financially stable, smarter than the general populace in terms of IQ and EQ, and I can learn to play the game, without trying to find excuses on why you suck, and why can't gear so you gotta get yelled at by people who are.

3 minutes ago, Phorni said:

It doesn't matter ur mmr :3 any lv45 has the potential to achieve that mmr besides that...

First u said people sucks with low equipment...  video proofs otherwise... regardless pirate or no pirate, I know someone who failed to kill hado with true pirate set and bsh mushin as infuses with crit and coughs is playing as summoner....

Oh he also dies in bsh4 I use him as an example cos I know he won't mind unlike u...  grow up and admit ur mistake before u even speak... well unless if u reached 5k mmr the u can say w.e cos that literally means u owned the game and the server so ofc u can make ur own rules 

Naw people who can't even clear easy content without dying can't get to my level.

Just now, ihoon said:

It's okay I'm financially stable, smarter than the general populace in terms of IQ and EQ, and I can learn to play the game, without trying to find excuses on why you suck, and why can't gear so you gotta get yelled at by people who are.

Elitism is a form of mental disability...  but it's actually  a form of discrimination by since law forbids such it is mental "disability " not discrimination .

Just now, ihoon said:

I hope by financially stable you mean your parents paying you pocket money considering your huge ego and high immaturity. You nitpick on gear shown as proof that you don't need BiS to do well. I would bet money that you'd still judge a player joining your group with the same gear but an infernal weapon instead of blight despite their actual ability.

Sigh I feel sympathy towards this ihoon guy... his parents mustn't have taken good care of him for him to grow into such mentality... 

Then again this world is full of elitist who thinks they are better than the rest of the world at everything because they know that 400 is bigger than 300 in numbers 

15 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Then don't bother to q up with pugs tyvm or q up with pugs and learn to grow up 

Well if u are in a hurry u find friends that u trust... if u look for pugs stop complaining about low equipment as this is a skill based game.

If u look for pug it means u are looking for people to assist u in the dungeon so yes if u wish, quit the party and say nothing it's ur own fault not the others.

And note I'm using ur post as a ref not firing at u...

Excuse me? I never complained about low equipment. Please, read ALL my comment again before say something lol. 

My friends don't play this game, they still can't play (Because of client errors or personal things) so, for now, I'm alone with my mate. And no, I neved said "someone to carry me".

Maybe I express myself wrong because english its not my first language, so, i'm going to start again.

What I wanted to say was, that sometimes you want to make something really fast, because of life things. As I said, all the people (I) seen with really low gear, was people that actually didn't know anything about the game... For example, lot of times I have to deal with ForceMaster spaming their V ice everytime they can, like it triggers somethings (I'm a FM too), and when it was REALLY needed it was, of course, in CD, most of the times i said them gentle to not do that, but they blame at you like "shut up I know what I do". And no, there wasn't just missed ices, it was REALLY used with no reasson every time they can.

I don't have problem to deal with people like that, as long as they're nice. But when I have to deal with people like that, that just blame you for everything, or just stare there, watching or calling all the mobs as possible, it really makes you want to quit that party.

However, with the low AP thing again, I said that i don't have any problem at all with this, as long as they know how to evade things and don't die 10 sec after the boss have started and then blame you or someone else of the party for nothing.

1 hour ago, KittyzOr said:

And why does this dungeon still require a shit Dokumo weapon? It should be at least Awakened Siren, AT LEAST

Im still a noob but how does someone get 500 attack power? My friend who i thought was geared only has about 380.

1 minute ago, Riliane said:

Excuse me? I never complained about low equipment. Please, read ALL my comment again before say something lol. 

My friends don't play this game, they still can't play (Because of client errors or personal things) so, for now, I'm alone with my mate. And no, I neved said "someone to carry me".

Maybe I express myself wrong because english its not my first language, so, i'm going to start again.

What I wanted to say was, that sometimes you want to make something really fast, because of life things. As I said, all the people (I) seen with really low gear, was people that actually didn't know anything about the game... For example, lot of times I have to deal with ForceMaster spaming their V ice everytime they can, like it triggers somethings (I'm a FM too), and when it was REALLY needed it was, of course, in CD, most of the times i said them gentle to not do that, but they blame at you like "shut up I know what I do". And no, there wasn't just missed ices, it was REALLY used with no reasson every time they can.

I don't have problem to deal with people like that, as long as they're nice. But when I have to deal with people like that, that just blame you for everything, or just stare there, watching or calling all the mobs as possible, it really makes you want to quit that party.

However, with the low AP thing again, I said that i don't have any problem at all with this, as long as they know how to evade things and don't die 10 sec after the boss have started and then blame you or someone else of the party for nothing.

I apologize if I offended you as I didn't mean to...

I only meant to use you post as a reference for people who is in a rush.

Hence my note in the end.

Just now, Phorni said:

I apologize if I offended you as I didn't mean to...

I only meant to use you post as a reference for people who is in a rush.

Hence my note in the end.

I read the end of your comment, but it was, still, like you was talking to me. I didn't get offended btw, i was just confused.

24 minutes ago, ihoon said:

Naw people who can't even clear easy content without dying can't get to my level.

No one cares.

1 hour ago, ihoon said:

or gtfo i'm not trying to waste maximum amount of possible trying to clear with you, when my friends andi and can do it faster than you can even finish faction quest.

If someone is stupid enough to go on pug runs while expecting pug runs to conform to you and your friends normal play standards, then they deserve to wallow and suffer in their stupidity lol. 

1 hour ago, Riliane said:

I read the end of your comment, but it was, still, like you was talking to me. I didn't get offended btw, i was just confused.

Ar I probs put it in a bad way...  by u mean like the rushing people 

Archived