Seriously.. what are all these 330 ap people doing in Naryu Labyrinth?

KittyzOr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like dungeons should unlock in F8 Dungeon Finder based on your Attack Power, not the weapon equipped. If you want to go in sooner than you have the AP for, then you can go in manually with a group formed outside of the cross-server finder.

1 minute ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

Because most of the players do not cry like nerds, just because someone does not have 500 ap and did not make the dungeon 5000 times. 

Grow up. 

Let's everyone make a party and go to Laby with Awekened Infernal and Hongmoon Jewelry :D

2 minutes ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

Because most of the players do not cry like nerds, just because someone does not have 500 ap and did not make the dungeon 5000 times. 

Grow up. 

a wild 330ap player has appeared

We're not crying.. bosses have enrage time and if the party doesnt have enough DPS, everyone dies :D

That's simple

The OP could say it in a better way, yes, but it doesn't change the fact that someone with 330 AP does not likely have their full bopae set either and shouldn't be in there. I went into BSH 6-man last night with a pug and I was the only one with more than 400 AP (424 at the time). The rest had anywhere from 315-370. We managed to complete it, but as a FM I had to do most of the tanking and the rest of the party died countless times. Naryu is harder than that. 

It's not too much for players to expect an actually legitimate system of blocking out people who are too weak to run it from the cross-server. Let them run it all they want with a pre-formed group of randoms, friends, or clan members but they should not be able to queue up in the cross-server dungeon finder unless they actually meet a standard and Dokumo/Infernal should NOT be that standard. 

1 minute ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

Grow up. 

17 minutes ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

Grow up. 

If a person that only has Profane, awaken no less than they are being carried and its not fair to others that actually have the required gears to do it.

3 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

If a person that only has Profane, awaken no less than they are being carried and its not fair to others that actually have the required gears to do it.

if i have good gear it's fun to carry noobs. challenge. well usually it isn't even a challenge if you rly have a good gear.

48 minutes ago, KittyzOr said:

And why does this dungeon still require a shit Dokumo weapon? It should be at least Awakened Siren, AT LEAST

Goes in bsh with profane with people on siren and pirate... thrasher killed 4/6 in my party and oh I was tanking thrasher lol

Proceeds to bloodmane... 80% hp left on mane... realise I was soloing it well or duoing it with my cat with love... 

Proceeds to bloodmane rage mode... kills it through rage mode...

Proceeds to hae mujin... 30% hp left hurray duo rest of hp with my cat yet again...

Finishes dungeon.. so profane staff owner ended up carrying siren and pirate weapon owners... logic is...  people with pirate weapon: I carried the shit out of u guys there... (says the two who died within first 20% hp of boss gj indeed)

Person with awaken siren: wp summoner ty for carry...

This logic proofs op is yet again one of those salty no skill players 

Just now, TheRealElvis said:

Vids or it didn't happen.

he doesn't even need to record it... there's more than enough people summoners and sins who soloed mane with 400ish ap... besides before this patch it's pretty much next to impossible to get 500ap... I think there wasn't a class over 496 ap...

Full maxed equip on summoner only makes it up for 493 ap I think so... there u go he was pretty much trolling 

If they can kill mushin's darkness why the hate? They may not have as good gear but they certainly can utilize it well and that's more then i can say.

Hell i have 428 ap with true pirate bangle and infernal accessories and stuff but i cant do mushin's darkness. Does that make me better because i have more expensive gear? of course not

You definitely don't need anything above true profane weapon to clear Naryu6, and it's not even close. Do you guys realize people only meet enrage timers while soloing or duoing bosses in BSH4? Understand that some people just don't wanna pay 70 gold for a useless diamond.

25 minutes ago, fruitie said:

ITT: People want to rely on gear instead of trying to learn how to beat a dungeon through learning and finding excuses to why they're losing.

well said. I'm starting to see the increased playerbase of 'speedruns or gtfo' kids. 

2 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

People with less than 400 ap shouldt be allowed to join naryu labyrinth,really dislike these low players who ruins the dungeon with their crap eq.

No... u should be the one who stops looking for pug and start practicing ur skills rather than complaining about others being bad.. 

34 minutes ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

I soloed Blood Mane in solo BHS with lesser gear than 500 AP. 

Please

lol if this guy serious? not only is that bullshit, even if it were possible you'd be spending so much time, i'd rather run it with retards with infernal gear.

1 minute ago, StanicEnemy said:

People with less than 400 ap shouldt be allowed to join naryu labyrinth,really dislike these low players who ruins the dungeon with their crap eq.

its people like you that ruin the community. 

you don't need gear to do a boss. (Except some bosses who insta kill on enrage like mushin)

sure it would take effort and a lot of concentration doing something like hae mujin 4man with a level 1 hongmoon whatever weapon but as long as you know how to avoid attacks you probably could get the kill. 

As long as you know the boss and uynderstand its mechanics you can beat everything in the game. I think if any boss showed us that it was junghado first and now mushin darkness.

Just now, FieryPassion said:

its people like you that ruin the community. 

you don't need gear to do a boss. (Except some bosses who insta kill on enrage like mushin)

sure it would take effort and a lot of concentration doing something like hae mujin 4man with a level 1 hongmoon whatever weapon but as long as you know how to avoid attacks you probably could get the kill. 

As long as you know the boss and uynderstand its mechanics you can beat everything in the game. I think if any boss showed us that it was junghado first and now mushin darkness.

Why do people have to go through that nonsense? Some people play and gear up to make it easier lol, nor should i have to stress about people getting wiped because they obviously can't learn to play by themselves, people who can't even get past a certain equip shouldnt even be touching  the new content, till they can even get gear made for clearing previous content.

Archived