Daojin's Plea

tapelion

Hey guyz,

Steps to get Daojin: 

- Completed Supply Chain Quest fully?

- Completed Habor Quest´s fully?

- Are you Lvl 45?

- Do u have Air Dash/ Wall Dash?

If u have done that, than u gonna see the letter of Daojin on your Quest Screen. Open the letter and go to Daojin. :)

PS: Daojin is located at the Blackram Shipyard.

On 3/3/2016 at 10:21 AM, Yeao said:

Hey guyz,

Steps to get Daojin: 

- Are you Lvl 45?

If u have done that, than u gonna see the letter of Daojin on your Quest Screen. Open the letter and go to Daojin. :)

ive done all that on a new character and received the letter. meanwhile my friend still hasn't received the letter and they've done harbor and supply chain more then once also done the dungeons. 

11 hours ago, m0mo said:

ive done all that on a new character and received the letter. meanwhile my friend still hasn't received the letter and they've done harbor and supply chain more then once also done the dungeons. 

I think , you have to be lvl 45 HM3 to get it !!

Figured it out....just ran my Warlock 45/1 thru Nightshade Harbor and right after killing 4th major boss, the quest for Lab popped, I had also run Poh 24 earlier. My assassin did not receive the Lab quest, so I ran her thru Nightshade Harbor and right after killing 4th boss, I got the quest.

• 6 months later...
On 2.3.2016 at 4:21 PM, Yeao said:

Hey guyz,

Steps to get Daojin: 

- Are you Lvl 45?

Lv50 HM5 and not seein any letter... ^^

On 9/12/2016 at 0:49 PM, NeelaRi said:

Lv50 HM5 and not seein any letter... ^^

When you are lv45, at Moonwater map, and complete the quests around Moonwater and right after you move on to Sapphire Basin, there will be a quest call "Letter from Poharan". This quest pops up automatically on your quest tracker as a blue quest. You need to accept that, then go do BSC (6men Poharan). Once complete 6men Poharan, turn in the quest and go to Fishing Lodge (the house near the Faction camps at the beach -- just outside of Hogshead Hamlet). Accept the quest from this location then proceed to grab the quest @ the old man who stand in front of BSH (6men Hae Mujin) in Blackram Shipyard (his quest name is "Blood in the Water"). Run BSH and turn in the quest. At this point, Daojin's Plea will pop up on your quest list.

All of these are blue quests.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived