ProdigyGaming

Mushin 8F - Force Master 45-5 EU

Since everyone now are having troubles and crying about the 8F here is a video how to do it .
Did a lot of mistakes since its was my 2nd try but still it does the job pretty darn good.

Edited by ProdigyGaming
PS. Don't mind the music its friends choice.

LagunaL8   

mmm... i think its a bit misleading to insinuate that it can be done '2nd try', as people who actually do it the first few times may not get to see the full work out of the boss (similar to jungy) and thus wouldnt be taping initial trials as a guide as they could be missing some vital attacks.

most pple 'cry' because they've never seen 8F before, ever, and not only on the western release version.

Daehawk   

Your video seems to be missing Mushin's Pain. If anyone wants to check out that fight. 

7 hours ago, LagunaL8 said:

mmm... i think its a bit misleading to insinuate that it can be done '2nd try', as people who actually do it the first few times may not get to see the full work out of the boss (similar to jungy) and thus wouldnt be taping initial trials as a guide as they could be missing some vital attacks.

most pple 'cry' because they've never seen 8F before, ever, and not only on the western release version.

It was my 2nd try , haven't tried it on any other region nor release version . The timings are fairly simple the main problem is not the boss's attacks but his health pool - its too big.
People cry because they are lazy and hate losing , not because they cant beat it ;)
Cheers

Deahawk , Thanks for the addition to the boss :) Nicely done.
The reason I didnt include it is because its too static and easy fight for all force masters.

LiriC   
10 hours ago, SeroZeroes said:

I'm amazed you did it without grabbing the damage buff at all. Nice job

what dmg buff ?

7 hours ago, LiriC said:

what dmg buff ?

2 hours ago, Skyfire said:

Wait, what dmg buff?

There is damage buff you get after standing in the his red aoe attack when he is in the air,making the fight a joke.
Sadly I understood this after I did the fight recording , so I guess all had to be done the hard way lol.

Edited by ProdigyGaming

tymyshu   
1 hour ago, ProdigyGaming said:

There is damage buff you get after standing in the his red aoe attack when he is in the air,making the fight a joke.
Sadly I understood this after I did the fight recording , so I guess all had to be done the hard way lol.

^ This right here fellas. It gives you a big AP boost. I think like 60 AP or something along there.

If you have below 400 AP without the buff then you will need to chug the invincible pot when he does fire aoe and continue your DPS on him.

Mushin is ridiculously easy on FM because he just stands around like a moron half the time.

Your biggest concerns are latency, and getting air combo. Everything else is a joke.

Now get out there and farm me some honorary ornament cuz I ain't feeling like paying 30g for each one. 

LiriC   
9 hours ago, ProdigyGaming said:

when he jumps in the air you get a dmg buff ? holy hell for how long .. what ? why ..  how,.

1 hour ago, LiriC said:

when he jumps in the air you get a dmg buff ? holy hell for how long .. what ? why ..  how,.

If you watch my video closely its on 4:11 and couple of times forward :) . Since I was very careful and didnt know I run from it thinking it was a nuke of some sort . Have fun

Edited by ProdigyGaming

Lilanya   

Mushin's Pain: I found that you can iframe/dodge out of his grabby attack, which saves you a lot of down time. That gives you much more time for DPS. Just Q or E or Stun (Glacial Beam) when he starts to wave his arm around before his grabby attack; you have to do it quick, though -- RIGHT when he starts to lift his arms. I did it with not too great gear (True Profane Weapon 10 and Awakened Infernal 10 Accessories). I didn't know about the buff, but I was mostly standing far enough away that I wasn't in any red zones, so I'm assuming I probably did not have it. Hope this helps! :)

Edited by Lilanya
Clarity

LiriC   

yeah . the 8.1  .. I always kill him at around 50 sec... even if I upgraded my jwls .. still the same time .. I even have true pirate+10 .. and still at the same time.... no idea how and why.

8.2 .. his easy if you jump around.

8.3 It dose ask for you to pay some attention .. my advice .. would be when he dose the ice combo.. when he jumps in the air.. just use C.. and DPS like mad.. it helps., also a nice tip would be .. never go over 3 stacks of buff...  -643 hp ( was it ? ) is more then enough... I jumped the gun at did -1000+ and I was lucky that I was close on killing him.. holy shit that poison hurts like mad... and if he manages to hit you with even half a combo.. you will be in a lot of trouble .

Tracmar   

Freeze his ass, run around .. rinse n repeat ... and Mushin is dead .. along with his pain , rage and darkness