Don't be this guy, please.

Nogueira

Just now, Azachi said:

that's cause you're Cerulean Order bro, switch to crimson

Ok, i'll switch to Crimson.

Will it make you happy or what?

The "problem" will be solved? People will stop acting like retards? We gonna have a health community?

2 minutes ago, Azachi said:

that's cause you're Cerulean Order bro, switch to crimson

stop trolling u stupid nub

2 minutes ago, Nogueira said:

Ok, i'll switch to Crimson.

Will it make you happy or what?

The "problem" will be solved? People will stop acting like retards? We gonna have a health community?

I feel you. But, nothing really you can do against those re.tard.s. You just need to move on

Yep, these scums are ruining the whole game. What's even worse is, it is possible to do all this... Not only resetting mobs, but also the loot problem in dungeons, people standing afk in the dungeon. I once had someone who ran along, but just stood there... watching...
If this goes on it will be as toxic as LoL. I never thought that was possible.

The same shit is in Old Man Cho. Im stuck in Cerulean with most of my characters. I want to be a Crimson agaaaaain, I regret my switch too much.....all that shitty people...Of course not all, but...

2 minutes ago, Yuina said:

Yep, these scums are ruining the whole game. What's even worse is, it is possible to do all this... Not only resetting mobs, but also the loot problem in dungeons, people standing afk in the dungeon. I once had someone who ran along, but just stood there... watching...
If this goes on it will be as toxic as LoL. I never thought that was possible.

It is actually as toxic as LoL. Its super disgusting.

You have video proof, report them and move on. This will get taken down soon anyways, because you aren't allowed to try and bring attention to the issues of the game. I've had destroyers do this nearly everyday, I report them and that's it, not much more we can do. Welcome to the level of stupidity in the world, people can't help but be complete morons, it's in their nature.

• NCSOFT

If a player is harassing you by any means, please report them to Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the behavior further. You can submit a ticket here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

PS: The video has been removed from the original post as it violates the forums Code of Conduct. Please do not try and blacklist a player through the forums. Thank you for your understanding. 

The solution for this is like Guild Wars 2, make the mobbs, npc,s sharable, make damage on them and get update.

Otherwise people will do this, because they dont want to stand and wait for the shit to respawn, having a system where the first one to make damage on the npc to get update will just end in this.

5 minutes ago, Yuina said:

Someone resets the boss while someone is killing it, actually stealing it and refuses to make a party.

It's the blatant ignorance that bothers me. Yeah, I guess it's just a game, they can do whatever they want. They're not breaking any rules. It's just a crappy move on their part, and unfortunately nothing will most likely be done :(

Best scenario, NCSoft has a heart, realizes what people are doing, and if it's bothering a lot of their player base (which means they're losing customers), hopefully that'll be incentive enough to change some things around. Like @Startrance said - make the monsters shareable. (I don't know what the OP was fighting in the video, but I'm guessing whoever strikes first gets the loot?)

At the end of your video, you wrote something like 'It costs nothing not to be a dick.' True but for some people it is not a question of "Should I be a dick here or not a dick?" Clearly for some people, the lonely question rattling around inside their head is, "Should I be a Douchebag OR a Tool or possibly a Douchebag AND a Tool?" 

As someone else said, just move on. For whatever reason, people either are turned into huge, raging hemorrhoids by the internet or the internet attracts that sort of person.  My guess, these people are unfulfilled and powerless-or consider themselves powerless-in real life and believe that this is a place in which they have power and fulfillment.

Seems ironic that when they have power they instantly turn into the sort of people they probably rage about in real life. Or that their idea of fulfillment and power is mildly inconveniencing other players for the sake of removing all doubt about what they are. 

Move on. Find mobs elsewhere. If he is stalking you, Screen Shots and Videos to Customer Support and get him banned. Otherwise, the only power this "dick" has is power you give him.

Michelle

Yes, there are people like that, and i had a destroyer doing this to me, twice in a row and was trying to do it a third time when a lovely blade dancer grabbed it and hold it long enough for me to kill it not giving the destroyer the chance to reset it once again. So shout out to that nice players, too bad idr the name, but yea there are nice ppl out there too, dont let the a-holes ruin the game for you. Get proof of their behaviour, report it, hope NCsoft does something, and if they do ppl that do crap like this will be either banned or scared to do it because they are risking a ban.
I hate to be the person to report players but when you tell me you hope my kids get cancer and die coz i killed you when you attacked me as i was just killing mobs, im gona report you, when you are an ass for no reason, im gona report you. And so should you!

Hmm, possible solutions to this:

1. Make it so mobs have a reset lockout of greater than a minute so that if a mob is carried away then, when it resets, only the person who was originally killing it will be able to get credit for it for the next 60 seconds.
  2. Make it so that an in game report option exists for this so that the player base doesn't feel the need to run video capture software all the time so they can report people who decide to be horrible.
  3. Disable dick moves like this by preventing grabs from players who don't have aggro on the mob.  This would still allow grabbing of field bosses and everything that you or your party had priority on but would essentially encourage group play and disable stealing other people's kill just because you don't want to legitimately play the game.

Don't feel alone though, this happens on both Crimson and Cerulean from what I've seen.  In fact, I'm almost tempted to record at the Waldo spawn for a few hours, just so I can catch as many as possible in the act of being terrible so that we can rid our game of people who are too busy to just play the game or to be friendly enough to group.

I do it all the time when people refuse to invite me to party when i ask them nicely. And if they ask for an invite after I reset it, I'll accept them even if they were the same person that ignored me before. Make it so that credit for npcs isn't exclusive to the first  person who hit him 

Archived