allready a warlock bug??? with dragon call,

Dalapie

41 minutes ago, Natose said:

sometimes I can click 4 on the 4th tick and get the instant cast

Doesn't matter, the animation is 2.5 seconds long anyways, so it's no different than if you didn't combo the skill.  Takes the same amount of time for the skill to hit the target.

I edited my post with a video showing the cast time vs the animation time which is exactly the same.

Dragoncall is a stupid skill in the sense that the instant cast uses a longer animation comped to the cast one. (NCSoft logic, 
Next to that they removed to good textures of the skill it are not dragons but eels now and looks ugly.

For the rest all imprison does it make it cast instantly, this way you can continue other skills directly after casting. 

Aka: Imprison (5 hits), Dragoncall (instant) and directly X for knockdown.

Compared to non direct dragon call

Dragoncall, wait 2,5 seconds ........., maybe some other skill after that if you survive. 

On 3/7/2016 at 3:44 PM, Evechan said:

Major problem is...the class is *cricket*ed up, the sifhen (dunno the correct name, the F that allow u to cast dragon and wingstorm) are bugged, in all versions when u use F u can cast dragon and wing instantly, but in our version we need wait the F come back to allow us to use dragon and wingstorm cast instantly, thats really bad or a bug, but if u watch warlock pvp in youtube (not na or eu version ofc) you will notice that after u press F u can cast instantly, this rly mess up with warlock since took 1 to 2s to the F effect come back to warlock and allow to use insta cast, enough time to snare end and get stunned and then lose the insta cast, god job ncsoft (Y) 

Siphon has ALWAYS given an instant cast Dragon Call/Helix and Wingstorm, so as long as it hits. There is no bug, you are missing your Leaches. 

That's very simple...

There has a difference betwen Instant and Instantly...

Also there has a mistake by NcSoft, the skill description was supposed to say "Dragoncall, Wingstorm has no cast time on hit with the last attack"

5 hours ago, CheungRR said:

That's very simple...

There has a difference betwen Instant and Instantly...

Also there has a mistake by NcSoft, the skill description was supposed to say "Dragoncall, Wingstorm has no cast time on hit with the last attack"

l don't think you understand the difference anymore than NCSoft does.

Instant cast does mean no cast time, yes, but it also means no animation time either.   With the animation the way it is, there's no point in removing the cast bar, because it doesn't do anything different ordinarily.

Just in case you missed the video I made of it.

The TL:DR of it is:  They replaced the cast bar with 2.5 seconds of animation.  The only thing instant about this skill is the cooldown is triggered "instantly"

Archived