What Third-Party Programs Gets You Banned?

durm77

I am running Windows7.  I usually have MS Word and Firefox running in the background, along with whatever programs the operating system runs on it own by default.  I have no third-party programs that have anything to do with BnS.  Can we please get clarification of what programs your shitty auto-ban system flags?  Seriously, NC, you are going to start losing customers behind this garbage.  And to the inevitable army of white-knights who believe that the ban is always deserved, wait until it happens to you.

I'm guessing the first thing they look for is the things Gameguard trips up over.  So Windows Defender, Avast, Visual Studio, Internet Explorer. Things like that.

Botting and scripting programs should be fine though, GG doesn't even notice those.

Cana (Blade and Soul)

Mar 2, 09:56

Hello,

Account Name:
Offense: Use Third Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.

Regards,

Cana
NCSOFT Support Team

------------

That's what I have so far.  Auto-generated, of course, and I don't expect much else, especially if this is happening on the scale that I suspect.

19 minutes ago, kasha said:

I'm guessing the first thing they look for is the things Gameguard trips up over.  So Windows Defender, Avast, Visual Studio, Internet Explorer. Things like that.

Botting and scripting programs should be fine though, GG doesn't even notice those.

Gold.

Offense: Use of Third Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.

clean win 10 install , team speak and razer drivers ( no macro)  waiting some answer before chargeback and go to other game....

1. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN BLADE & SOUL. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

11 minutes ago, MasterNilo said:
  1. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN BLADE & SOUL. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

So technically, according to the ToS, anyone who played "fought" with a Bot in Arena should be perma banned! Arena bots are exploitable for free zen beans since they are either easy to kill or afked. NCSOFT BRING IN THE BAND HAMMER! I'll be watching with my popcorn ready.

3 hours ago, kasha said:

Yup. Disable all anti virus, anti malware, anti firewall, anti ddos, and also disable any mouse button bind program too. That way gameguard can run properly on your very vurnerable pc. 

Ncsoft wants their customer to only play with a normal 104 key keyboard and a normal 2 button mouse. Dont use any keyboard or mouse with bind or lightning effect program.

Oh and botting program ? Gameguard doesnt cares about botting program, lol

Look at all the nice bot and gild spammers in the game. 

4 hours ago, kasha said:

41 minutes ago, chinmi said:

Yup. Disable all anti virus, anti malware, anti firewall, anti ddos, and also disable any mouse button bind program too. That way gameguard can run properly on your very vurnerable pc. 

Ncsoft wants their customer to only play with a normal 104 key keyboard and a normal 2 button mouse. Dont use any keyboard or mouse with bind or lightning effect program.

Oh and botting program ? Gameguard doesnt cares about botting program, lol

Look at all the nice bot and gild spammers in the game. 

Oh you must some two of the many idiots always trolling about Gameguard on the reddit forum. It's strange how I have this forum open in Chrome, a video streaming app open in IE, Razer Synapse running, Malwarebytes enabled, Skype open, and the game is running perfectly fine. Maybe you are just annoyed you have to go thru a little more trouble for your scripts to work that you shouldn't be using in the first place.

3 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

Oh you must some two of the many idiots always trolling about Gameguard on the reddit forum. It's strange how I have this forum open in Chrome, a video streaming app open in IE, Razer Synapse running, Malwarebytes enabled, Skype open, and the game is running perfectly fine. Maybe you are just annoyed you have to go thru a little more trouble for your scripts to work that you shouldn't be using in the first place.

I have none of those, and 30 fps aint exactly the best fps in game. But when that 30 goes away too after an update, there is something fishy here. So just because u have a PC masterrace, doesnt mean everyone has it, or only people with rockets should play B&S.

12 minutes ago, Mucski said:

I have none of those, and 30 fps aint exactly the best fps in game. But when that 30 goes away too after an update, there is something fishy here. So just because u have a PC masterrace, doesnt mean everyone has it, or only people with rockets should play B&S.

I honestly don't think those FPS problems have anything to do with GG. I have a pretty fast pc and usually my fps is decent even in heavy action areas BUT at certain times of day the performance is terrible. It is usually in the afternoons during peak gaming time for most people. This was happening on and off even when GG was disabled. I think it is some kind of server choke.

I got the same load of bs spat back at me about my main account worked fine was able to play yesterday and get my daily dash spins taken care of but low and behold they bring out the new warlock class update and bam my account that i bought the highest level founders pack on is banned. So note to self and a fair heads up to the rest out there to avoid this pathetic excuse for a company.

Archived