ERROR E02018

allennazrien

[update error] Cannot download file.

Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact customer support

E02018

DP_G17_18_23/0439000e

Patch/Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/env_object_07.upk.zip

Anyone have the same problem? how to fix this error?

• NCSOFT

Greetings allennazrien,

You can find our Knowledge Base article about this particular error code here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207539943-Errors-E01005-E02018-E02015-E02016-E02019

Please also feel free to discuss this topic with other players, but if you continue to have problems, we suggest contacting our technical support. You can submit a ticket through the above link.

Hey Rukkirii! I wonder that you or your team intrested in solving gameguard errors such as 4041-4049 ? Cause there's a lots of people who cant play right now.

And let me give you a secret ; Gameguard does not block bots or hacks. Its blocking us.

i have had e02019 for almost a month now with no solutions. It wont let me update launcher for some reason..

Guess its time to give up this buggy ass game too bad it was pretty fun. :-\

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, Dfqq said:

Hey Rukkirii! I wonder that you or your team intrested in solving gameguard errors such as 4041-4049 ? Cause there's a lots of people who cant play right now.

And let me give you a secret ; Gameguard does not block bots or hacks. Its blocking us.

Hello Dfqq! I posted the below information for players to submit to the Technical Support team in order to gather more information and try to fix the errors that are being caused from GameGuard. This information will greatly help us figure out what the underlying causes are so that we can help make player experience more enjoyable with this software.

10 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings,

We have received many reports from players about GameGuard conflicts from today’s update. GameGuard is one of the tools we employ to combat malicious activities in game. Getting rid of hackers and botters is a top priority of ours and GameGuard greatly helps with such malicious behavior.

For those experiencing the side effects of the program, please contact our Technical Support team by submitting a ticket with your .erl information. Your details will help us troubleshoot and reduce GameGuard’s impact on legitimate players.

Please follow the below steps to help us collect information:

1. Head to https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/categories/200407529-Technical-Support

2. Select "Submit a Ticket" and be sure to submit a ticket to "Technical Support" to make collecting information easier.

3. Provide the .erl information within your ticket. 

1. How to gather .erl files can be found here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207985036

Archived