Account locked!!!

Mrkee

I woke up this morning, so hyped to play my main class, the warlock and i was trying for 10 min to log in, every time giving me a 3746 error, i checked my email, nothing from NCSoft....sent a suport ticket, got the usual auto-reply saying 3rd party programs? Are u even serious? i even especify before i saw the reson for locking my account that, it doesnt state how long or if its perma banned, only said:

Offense: 3rd Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure
We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension.

1. I dont use 3rd party programs: WTFast, pingzapper, or anything else
2. I dont know any exploit and never used one.
3. I have a Razer deathadder chroma mouse
4. I almost never play arena, u can check that, im 1700 rated since release with probably 30 wins.
5. I never speak on faction chat, and probably i only wrote 5 words in region chat, im in a guild with friends and we always use teamspeak
6. I have bought starter pack since CBT1, i've invested @100€ in this account, today i was going to refresh my premium and become VIP4
7. Im a crafter and buy moonwater quartz and Gem fragments from market place, and only sell potions and soulstones, never spend more than 10g, i have leveled 2 classes to 45, i enjoy alot this game, and ive put many hours in this, warlock was going to be my main class, i have farmed over 60 bsh4 man with my friends, we created a guild with spanish players, im the officer, im respected and well seen in that comunity
8. I live in spain, so i have 60ping, that means using a 3rd party like WTFast wont make any difference,
9. I cant be a bot because i dont do arenas, or farm moonwater quarts, you can check that, you have the instruments to verify all that i've said,why would i use something that can put my account and all my money, time and respect that i get from my comunity in risk?
10. I've never bought or sold gold from/to china vendors.
11. I've never used CTRL+C command to sell gold for hongmoon coins.

what what now? ive invested so much work in this,i also have 1300ncoins :S jsut cause they cant make the difference of a mouse software? or something like a wtfast_(not me) or a vps(also not me)

Archived