• Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Chibimaru said:

I managed to get in too. Yahuuu~

Thank for tip.

:))

u got luck

15 minutes ago, newchar1 said:

Aight, I've uploaded just the two files here, hopefully you don't need the whole folder and just those two xD: http://wikisend.com/download/892136/stupidgamemonstuff.zip

Oh, also, how do you enter from the client in the bin folder? Won't you get a popup that says to use the patcher thing?

thanks but i still got the same error...

err, can u send me the gameguard folder things...u can ignore me if its make u inconvenience

i use launcher when there is patch available..but when no patch i use the client at the bin folder

**edit...ok, now i can finally freakin' enter the game...thanks for your help, really glad, and that filename u sent me...thats really it is

8 minutes ago, Txozin said:

i did everything and nothing work... 

Im too stressed.

3 hours trying to fix it

i knew the feeling, i fell slept 30 min again and again in case there is a reply from dev/admin/staff but sadly not...

now i finally got in by help from player itself not  dev/admin/staff...

1 minute ago, newchar1 said:

Glad you made it in Humming haha.

Txozin, you having the same type of error, or are you getting some other sort?

yeah....thanks a lot

1 minute ago, HummingHelium said:

im sorry i cant help, but the step i gave above was the only thing i did

hopefully they solve this error asap

Ty anyway.

Just now, Rumpelghast said:

I did it, but still not working =(

me too :(

Had error (4041) same client crash issue.  Tried starting the game via the bin folder client.exe but got the pop-up saying to launch with the launcher.  Went back to the launcher, and instead of hitting play now > clicked on File Repair.   Took about 20 minutes to verify the files, however I was able to get in by clicking Play Now after that.    Maybe trying this would help the people who are still not getting anywhere with literally replacing the files.  Hope this helps!  

I tried the File Repair button on the launcher and after it completed, tried launching the game ... still got the same (4049) error. Thanks for the suggestion. Too bad no one from NCSoft has responded to this thread. Would be nice to know someone cares that we can't play. 

45 minutes ago, pixiGlow said:

Had error (4041) same client crash issue.  Tried starting the game via the bin folder client.exe but got the pop-up saying to launch with the launcher.  Went back to the launcher, and instead of hitting play now > clicked on File Repair.   Took about 20 minutes to verify the files, however I was able to get in by clicking Play Now after that.    Maybe trying this would help the people who are still not getting anywhere with literally replacing the files.  Hope this helps!  

Thanks that fixed it for me.

So, I have to apologize ... turns out it wasn't NCSoft's fault for the 4049 ... it was Windows (and mine). Turns out, Windows 10 had an update queued. I did a restart and allowed the update to occur and the 4049 Error went away. Hope that helps anyone else who might be seeing this.

11 hours ago, newchar1 said:

Aight, I've uploaded just the two files here, hopefully you don't need the whole folder and just those two xD: http://wikisend.com/download/892136/stupidgamemonstuff.zip

Oh, also, how do you enter from the client in the bin folder? Won't you get a popup that says to use the patcher thing?

OHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAVED MY SOUL FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!! 

19 minutes ago, Gwiyeopda said:

tried both at above, not working for me.

Haiz

Are you sure that you did it correctly? For the stupidgameonstuff.zip you need to copy and paste the files inside the GameGuard folder. After that I recommend you to open the game this way. Worked for me so I hope it would work for you too. =) 

Archived