Forums

where are the new costumes

Ayito

They will add new ones today at 10am PST i hope. The trend they seem to be sticking with is staggering every week so they give new costumes every week. so last week we got new ones on friday, this week we get new ones today, next week we get new ones friday (march 11th), the week after that we get more on wednesday and so on.

54 minutes ago, GinzaHibari said:

No new costumes were mentioned in the patch notes, so no new costumes besides the labbyrinth ones and the temptation event one.

Didn't they mention there was the warlock outfit, but it is only for warlocks?  I could have sworn in the twitch stream they said there would be a Warlock outfit.  

However, and more importantly, where is the item they were going to implement where we could purchase the ability to transfer our outfits to other toons?  Thats what I want to know..lol

T_________________T SPRING BREEZE??? ALL WE GET IS SPRING BREEEZE? ANOTHER BASIC COSTUME.... ncsoft doesn't want money like i don't get it. I'm not paying 1100 ncoin for a basic costume. I'm shopping crazy but not stupid lol

• NCSOFT

The Hongmoon Store is generally updated around 10am PST and not during maintenance times. Details on the store update today can be found here: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hongmoon-store-spring-clearance/ 

With that being said, not every maintenance day will bring upon new Hongmoon Store items. Instead, there is a costume rotation on a two week turnaround at 10am PST on Fridays, with the last rotation being on February 26 that introduced The Great General and The Empress' New Clothes.

I'm still waiting for the Dream Cutter oufit, I was hoping it would be added today, since it is shown on a lyn in the promo image of warlock

Hope you can put it soon on the store

What I'm worried will we ever see costumes with good looking underwear. Temptation costume's female version is nearly completely ruined because of the *cricket*ed up panties, it makes me sad, the stratching of the texture is too obvious and covers too much of those precious buttcheeks.

Outfits with underwear akin to My Angel (F), or Crimson Officer Uniform is what is wanted, and needed. Another good example of properly implemented underwear is in Lycan suits.

5 hours ago, SinisterSin said:

Didn't they mention there was the warlock outfit, but it is only for warlocks?  I could have sworn in the twitch stream they said there would be a Warlock outfit.  

However, and more importantly, where is the item they were going to implement where we could purchase the ability to transfer our outfits to other toons?  Thats what I want to know..lol

the temptation outfit? its not only for warlock and to get it you have to level a new character to lvl 45 before march 23rd its on the wardrobe, just look around for it

4 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

The Hongmoon Store is generally updated around 10am PST and not during maintenance times. Details on the store update today can be found here: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hongmoon-store-spring-clearance/ 

With that being said, not every maintenance day will bring upon new Hongmoon Store items. Instead, there is a costume rotation on a two week turnaround at 10am PST on Fridays, with the last rotation being on February 26 that introduced The Great General and The Empress' New Clothes.

I know this makes you believe the company will get more money but I feel that is the opposite. If you make and add more costumes on a 4 monthly rotation for themes and such and have a bunch at a time and have them appear the same times every year along with some nice costumes every 2 weeks will keep us satisified. Adding 2 new non limited costumes along with 1 limited costumes each week would be really nice.  You have 400 outfits + to work with and more can always be made along with recolours so I don't see why you are holding back on some of the nicer costumes.

I just don't get what this rotation is suppose to like do... it's starting to aggravate me more than excite me. I bought all this ncoin to spend and it looks like it will be sitting there for centuries because of these bad selections of "rotations" there are way too many costumes that were designed for the specific purpose to be in cash shop for real money to have to result to recolors of in game costumes and just ripping in game originally costumes and putting the in cash shop. That's something you do when you run out of things to put out... and BELIEVE me y'all are no where near a drought on the vanity costumes. When costumes need their own WEBSITE just to keep up with them you know it's an ocean

Archived