Pay and soul? Which direction is NA taking

damanpark

20 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

go play a game that doesn't have a cash shop (so no means of selling items from it for gold), no membership selling, no gold sellers (once again that would be consider "p2w" according to you)

Also why are you changing your whole topic already wasn't this btch fest about weapons?

This is a discussion. You must have some serious social issues, you're re confrontational discussing on a simple facts and opinions you don't seem to agree with. This discussion was about how bns Na is pathing to p2w and creating awareness to some that may not know. Keep posting here it bumps this discussion you seem to think bitcahing to the top. Thank you for that. 

5 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

WHY are you still talking about legendary weapons?!

We do NOT have them holy crap are you that dunce?

because A you do not know how they are going to be put into the game so why are you freaking out?

B they are not going to be sold in the shop as they have already said that meaning you do not have to buy it to obtain it....

so quit throwing a btch fit over nothing and quit being so dunce think things through

6 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

WHY are you still talking about legendary weapons?!

We do NOT have them holy crap are you that dunce?

Legendary weapon, legendary weapon, legendary weapons.. You mad bro? 

Look at the title which path will it go ?

1 hour ago, Alkard said:

Why they just make it like in Lineage 2??? - Every1 have a same weapon and with you luck you can be better ,why they dont add a enchanting scroll with  chance to broke your weapon? That would be help every1 , plus weapons in this game will mean something, not like now, they are garbage.

Chance to destroy your weapon on enchant is easily one of the most abhorrent game mechanics ever developed.

6 minutes ago, damanpark said:

It seems so too. Pay to process is just as bad. 

Don't play the game if you have serious issues with how the company runs it, after all, they aren't shoving this down your throat and forcing you to empty your wallet.

As for that KR guy, you can only blame his own stupidity for rushing things and spent 4K doing so, when he also knew everything is available to him in game. It isn't like that legendary weapon is going to make him any stronger in arena PvP. He did, after all, considered himself a professional PvP'er, hence he should be smart enough to know the difference when it comes to spending that money.

2 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Don't play the game if you have serious issues with how the company runs it, after all, they aren't shoving this down your throat and forcing you to empty your wallet.

As for that KR guy, you can only blame his own stupidity for rushing things and spent 4K doing so, when he also knew everything is available to him in game. It isn't like that legendary weapon is going to make him any stronger in arena PvP. He did, after all, considered himself a professional PvP'er, hence he should be smart enough to know the difference when it comes to spending that money.

Well that is the plan. Control C shop is not that bad yet but the uncertainty is making me linger. I do like the game but they aren't clear about their intention. 

1 hour ago, damanpark said:

JAE the professional bns player said he spent 4K USD to pve in KR and in one year his gear was worth 500$. He said he Didn't pve as much and didn't want to invest on the game. He did mention that some spent even more like 8k for legendaries. However he did stated that if you want the legendaries F2P it will take you One year if you play 17 hours a day. And by the time you get it, it's irrelevant for the current content. I am very turned off on BNS right now and worried that my time is being wasted. 

But it let see where it goes. The day I sense P2W I am done. I have no problem spending cash for things I see value in and is not P2W items. I have willingly spent about 129 $for the master pack and additional 75 $for cosmetic and annual premium membership in just two months. but if they are thinking they going to get thousands for lvling my weapon they are out of their mind. 

I didn't sense any P2W in this topic, but I do feel the pay 4 convenience. If it gets that bad, I would also be quite disappointed.

10 minutes ago, damanpark said:

I do like the game but they aren't clear about their intention. 

How clear do you want them to be??

They had the chance to release legendary weapon with the WL patch, but the require material to upgrade it won't be available until L50 content patches, hence making the said item must be a P2W item in order to obtain it, so they refuse to make the item available in game with this patch and will wait to release with the necessary L50 content.

That path seems pretty clear to me.

1. If the 1% wants to blow their cash on a game then it's their business. In fact, I want them to buy gold from the NC Gold Store so crafters such as myself get free prem memberships and cash items.
  2. F2P requires a steady flow of micro transactions to maintain staff salary, server costs and maintenance fees which easily cost several millions to operate per year. Server hardware is not cheap.
  3. I appreciate the 1% as well as the dedicated prem players that keeps the servers running and the staffs paid. If people feel it's unjustified that these dedicated donors can pay to progress then perhaps F2P games arent for them.
  4. I don't mind paying for some convenience. Like many others, I have full time job as well as a family. My time is not worth spending 12 hours a day farming for some binary code that will be irrelevant in the coming years.

Archived