Forums

Pay and soul? Which direction is NA taking

damanpark

JAE the professional bns player said he spent 4K USD to pve in KR and in one year his gear was worth 500$. He said he Didn't pve as much and didn't want to invest on the game. He did mention that some spent even more like 8k for legendaries. However he did stated that if you want the legendaries F2P it will take you One year if you play 17 hours a day. And by the time you get it, it's irrelevant for the current content. I am very turned off on BNS right now and worried that my time is being wasted. 

But it let see where it goes. The day I sense P2W I am done. I have no problem spending cash for things I see value in and is not P2W items. I have willingly spent about 129 $for the master pack and additional 75 $for cosmetic and annual premium membership in just two months. but if they are thinking they going to get thousands for lvling my weapon they are out of their mind. 

6 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

why didn't you just post on one of the 10000s of other topics about this?

Why does everyone feel they have to make a new one?

Because I live in a free country and I can. Why do you waste my time and reply. Get lost. This was new for me and for some it seems. 

10 minutes ago, damanpark said:

JAE the professional bns player said he spent 4K USD to pve in KR and in one year his gear was worth 500$. He said he Didn't pve as much and didn't want to invest on the game. He did mention that some spent even more like 8k for legendaries. However he did stated that if you want the legendaries F2P it will take you One year if you play 17 hours a day. And by the time you get it, it's irrelevant for the current content. I am very turned off on BNS right now and worried that my time is being wasted. 

But it let see where it goes. The day I sense P2W I am done. I have no problem spending cash for things I see value in and is not P2W items. I have willingly spent about 129 $for the master pack and additional 75 $for cosmetic and annual premium membership in just two months. but if they are thinking they going to get thousands for lvling my weapon they are out of their mind. 

Hey mate, not to be rude but there is plenty of information already on this forum, but allow me to clarify something.

1) the very reason we did not get the legendary weapons was because they stated that they (nc soft ) have not found a way to impliment them into the game that would not be pay to win. This means that there is no healthy way at for players to upgrade , yet.

Believe it or not some people were furious with this decision....

Furthermore I would appreciate if in the future you, and( everyone else ) would stop with the click bait titles when there has been little research done on ur part.

2) they way Korea handles games is very different from us....the current dev team and representatives have stated they do not want this game to have the title of pay to win.

But that aside , have a nice say mate !

5 minutes ago, damanpark said:

Because I live in a free country and I can. Why do you waste my time and reply. Get lost. This was new for me and for some it seems. 

not new as it has been discussed and you didn't really do your research

4 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

not new as it has been discussed and you didn't really do your research

Watching a professional KR gamer on twitch that just said those statements about a hour ago is pretty relevant. I simply stated my opinion about it you seem to cry about it like youre one of p2w players.

2 minutes ago, damanpark said:

Watching a professional KR gamer on twitch that just said those statements about a hour ago is pretty relevant. I simply stated my opinion about it you seem to cry about it like your one of p2w players.

you do know your on NA/EU right not KR........

and once again they have already stated their stance on it (NCsoft) so if you want to listen to a KR gamer than by all means go for it. How am I crying about it when you have your "facts" which are incorrect...

All I said was that this has already been discussed and has a been addressed your the one crying about something that has already been addressed and is no longer an issue...

I personally don t mind playing this game till i stop having fun,even if it gets p2w someday pvp will always be balanced and that s what matters for most people.
I believe legendaries and such are luxury and you could keep up with content without spending 17 hours or paying loads of money,lol.

7 minutes ago, Thoron said:

1) the very reason we did not get the legendary weapons was because they stated that they (nc soft ) have not found a way to impliment them into the game that would not be pay to win. This means that there is no healthy way at for players to upgrade , yet.

Yea, this is a problem of this game, its all about freakin upgrade - useless upgrade . No matter what they change it will be the same. Sellers and bot will allways be first in every upgrade. This is a p2w mechanic.

Why they just make it like in Lineage 2??? - Every1 have a same weapon and with you luck you can be better ,why they dont add a enchanting scroll with  chance to broke your weapon? That would be help every1 , plus weapons in this game will mean something, not like now, they are garbage.

This game have hilarius mechanic that i dont understand, first of all why they want upgrades a items anyway? PVP arena not need items, why waste your money for something that dont count? This game dont have open pvp, dont have castle siegem dont have clan wars. This game have nothing in PVE, so why ppl so much badly want upgrade?

13 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

I personally don t mind playing this game till i stop having fun,even if it gets p2w someday pvp will always be balanced and that s what matters for most people.
I believe legendaries and such are luxury and you could keep up with content without spending 17 hours or paying loads of money,lol.

I like to say this too however the stats on the legendaries are too op for example..destroyers with the weapon could proc like 60 %dodge and unlimited chi regen. + 30 more attack on base that may ruin faction pvp and pve content. That is just that broken. Some say In Taiwan server 5 people with legendaries could kill about 30 + people.

10 minutes ago, Alkard said:

Yea, this is a problem of this game, its all about freakin upgrade - useless upgrade . No matter what they change it will be the same. Sellers and bot will allways be first in every upgrade. This is a p2w mechanic.

Why they just make it like in Lineage 2??? - Every1 have a same weapon and with you luck you can be better ,why they dont add a enchanting scroll with  chance to broke your weapon? That would be help every1 , plus weapons in this game will mean something, not like now, they are garbage.

This game have hilarius mechanic that i dont understand, first of all why they want upgrades a items anyway? PVP arena not need items, why waste your money for something that dont count? This game dont have open pvp, dont have castle siegem dont have clan wars. This game have nothing in PVE, so why ppl so much badly want upgrade?

I really feel ya man, I don't like that my time and work feels devalued when somebody could get the same thing year and half earlier because they have 8000 USD laying around. That is a major turn off.

Any good games out that is a sub based these days? 

They releasing 6v6 and guild pvp soon. It's going to suck if you face a clan with a legendary that was paid for. Only thing Left to do for f2p and casuals are arena then. But how long can you do that for ?

33 minutes ago, damanpark said:

He also said that the NA/EU version does not seem to go the P2W route like korea does.

31 minutes ago, damanpark said:

JAE the professional bns player said he spent 4K USD to pve in KR and in one year his gear was worth 500$.

4K, 8K, all relative to your earnings ... KR top eSport Payout

2 minutes ago, Vexe said:

NCsoft is trying to keep Blade & Soul non-P2W here. And that's exactly why we're not getting the legendaries today.

The topic is pretty damn pointless.

the OP is either 2 dumb to read or just reads only the things that benefits his topic (tunnel vision)

7 minutes ago, Vexe said:

NCsoft is trying to keep Blade & Soul non-P2W here. And that's exactly why we're not getting the legendaries today.

The topic is pretty damn pointless.

You don't think control c shop by trading NCASh to gold is sliding down to p2w route ? Right now the trade currency is one gold per around one dollar (70ncoin=95 cents or around) I make around 60 gold to 70 gold a day doing quest and pvp and some rich kids open their wallets and get gold legally ( promoted by ncsoft) in seconds to lvl their gears seems like it's going to P2w route.

2 minutes ago, damanpark said:

You don't think control c shop by trading NCASh to gold is sliding down to p2w. Right now the trade currency is one gold per around one dollar (70ncoin=95 cents or around) I make around 60 gold to 70 gold a day doing quest and pvp and some rich kids open their wallets and get gold in seconds to lvl their gears seems like it's going to P2w route.

go play a game that doesn't have a cash shop (so no means of selling items from it for gold), no membership selling, no gold sellers (once again that would be consider "p2w" according to you)

Also why are you changing your whole topic already wasn't this btch fest about weapons?

Currently, buying gold does not give you the benefits needed to make B&S P2W.

They clearly said the reason they're not implementing legendaries is because that'd make B&S P2W, as people wouldn't be able to afford the legendaries (iirc) and they're looking for a way to implement legendaries without it being P2W.

You're fear mongering

7 minutes ago, Kaiservadin said:

Your not forced to pay for anything using real money and if you do, its nothing that gives you a edge over others so no it is NOT PAY TO WIN !

Sure I could your perspective on this. However if someone could get a legendary weapon a  year and half earlier over someone and could kill 5 people at once would you consider that an edge ? 

4 minutes ago, damanpark said:

Sure I could your perspective on this. However if someone could get a legendary weapon a  year and half earlier over someone and could kill 5 people at once would you consider that an edge ? 

WHY are you still talking about legendary weapons?!

We do NOT have them holy crap are you that dunce?

Archived