To get your free character slot

Lynteresting

29 minutes ago, Vexe said:

Coz I'm making my next character an Elin Ninja / going back to my Elin Priest

i.e. dropped Blade & Soul and don't feel like downloading that patch for some time.

well to answer the question, i have no idea, i dont work for NCSoft xP idk if they have plans on removing it

33 minutes ago, Vexe said:

Free slots available until 31st? That's kinda cheap...but oh well, at least we're getting those free slots.

How is that cheap? its like a coupon...they're only available for a limited time...it gives incentive to people to actually play and stuff yknow?

2 hours ago, fruitie said:

Yeah how dumb are people to not read outside sources instead of wanting direct information. Lets be honest, a lot of people find social media trash and letting us know on their own website beforehand or now would be helpful. 

344a7f66141708856647588197_700wa_0.gif

2 minutes ago, Tectonic said:

Title pretty much sums it up. I remember it saying somewhere we were getting a slot with the release. Did I imagine that?

Yes we are, press f10 and look at top left corner there will be a "free character slot expansion" which u can buy for free 

10 hours ago, Lynteresting said:

Go to the hongmoon shop while in lobby or in game and theres a "Free Character slot" option to get a slot...do that and get it lol

Problem people are having is NCoin part of hongmoon shop.

Go to the store select NCOIN. Get free slot.

Hey all.. stunning game just sad that one is stuck with so little slots.. u want to try all the characters out..now u have to make one play a bit to get the feel of it and delete it and try another..its totally stupid.  Also they should let u have like a 24h basis time to redo the look of ur character..at times one make them and as soon as u get in game they look diff..or to tall or to short or this or that..now u have to go back and delete all ur hard work of tweaking this character..common blade and soul ppls.. at least make some things free here!

Archived