Instant crash after patch

Zetheron

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, thormond said:

for me it looks like this: f07a167b1fdbd662b285f4ee2bf7f97d.png

Well, I just fixed this by just disabling my virus protection for 10 minutes. Seems like the gameguard is the culprit here.

25 minutes ago, thormond said:

for me it looks like this: f07a167b1fdbd662b285f4ee2bf7f97d.png

Well, I just fixed this by just disabling my virus protection for 10 minutes. Seems like the gameguard is the culprit here.

1 minute ago, Ledgic said:

Honestly. Isn't there any mod who can come with an official statement about how to fix this issue? 

Call for a mod is like call for World Peace.

1 minute ago, Ledgic said:

Honestly. Isn't there any mod who can come with an official statement about how to fix this issue? 

Call for a mod is like call for World Peace.

Guys I found a fix for me.

Start your Taskmanager. Kill the Razer processes (except rzsynapse and stats). Maybe delete the gameguard folder (located in XXX\NCSOFT\BnS\bin folder) and the gameguard.des.

Should work now ;)

Start your Taskmanager. Kill the Razer processes (except rzsynapse and stats). Maybe delete the gameguard folder (located in XXX\NCSOFT\BnS\bin folder) and the gameguard.des.

Should work now ;)

I'm not crashing like you guys. I get in the game just fine and out of nowhere my client freezes and it freezes up my entire system. I can't alt+tab, ctrl+alt+delete, alt+f4, nothing. I have to force my computer off and start all over again, its happened 3 times already. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm not crashing like you guys. I get in the game just fine and out of nowhere my client freezes and it freezes up my entire system. I can't alt+tab, ctrl+alt+delete, alt+f4, nothing. I have to force my computer off and start all over again, its happened 3 times already. Is this happening to anyone else?

2 hours ago, Zetheron said:

Hi everyone get instant crash after patch, did pc restart and file check still athe same  is there a way to reset optins mybe it will solve it.

Turn off windows defender and all third party firewalls and scanning software's then restart computer then redo the update,

Should help the crashes

37 minutes ago, DerMuuux said:

Should work now ;)

Should work now ;)

Everytime I delete that folder it appears again after the "Play Again" and the error appears. I'm idiot for these things but, I am doing something wrong?

37 minutes ago, DerMuuux said:

Should work now ;)

Should work now ;)

Everytime I delete that folder it appears again after the "Play Again" and the error appears. I'm idiot for these things but, I am doing something wrong?

2 hours ago, Zetheron said:

Hi everyone get instant crash after patch, did pc restart and file check still athe same  is there a way to reset optins mybe it will solve it.

Turn off windows defender and all third party firewalls and scanning software's then restart computer then redo the update,

Should help the crashes

Archived