Zetheron

Instant crash after patch

Zetheron   

Hi everyone get instant crash after patch, did pc restart and file check still athe same  is there a way to reset optins mybe it will solve it.

azurie   

I have been having the same problem though i also happen to have screenshots of the error msg i got too.

XFrkO7F.png

and this one too

9xk30u6.png

and have also been having huge issues just getting to the forums as if there were a DDoS attack going on or something as well took me over 5 minutes just to post this msg

Glitch   

Got the same issue. Cept I don't get an error message. Just that it crashed and if I wanna send a report in to BnS. 

Reminds me of any new game that releases something huge. The patch they released seems to not have clicked in properly maybe....

Deface   

same problem aswell instant client crash after pressing "Play Now" at the luncher

Glitch   

Got the same issue. Cept I don't get an error message. Just that it crashed and if I wanna send a report in to BnS. 

Reminds me of any new game that releases something huge. The patch they released seems to not have clicked in properly maybe....

Deface   

same problem aswell instant client crash after pressing "Play Now" at the luncher

azurie   

I got that report box too just didn't post it since it's a sorta feature of the game and not a msg to us to give to the devs to help them correct issues

i did once reach character select but before i could click anything the game crashed and that's when i got those error messages

Edited by azurie

4 minutes ago, thormond said:

for me it looks like this: f07a167b1fdbd662b285f4ee2bf7f97d.png

i have a same problem wtf have on this game 

Pimpumir   

I have "nprotect Game Monitor (x64) REv 134 has stopped working and the game crushes. anyone has that problem?