Forums

Instant crash after patch

Zetheron

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont have any Razer things on my computer, so I guess Ill try deleting the gameguard folder.  Really annoying as, Ive not crashed since week 1 of playing, now Im crashing and, when I am online, my attacks are delayed to the point of being unplayable.

5 minutes ago, chinmi said:

whoa, i have to disable my anti virus ?

nice job ncsoft. now our pc is very2 vulnerable.

whoa, i have to disable my anti virus ?

nice job ncsoft. now our pc is very2 vulnerable.

Yes exactly XD 

2 minutes ago, Dowra said:

I dont have any Razer things on my computer, so I guess Ill try deleting the gameguard folder.  Really annoying as, Ive not crashed since week 1 of playing, now Im crashing and, when I am online, my attacks are delayed to the point of being unplayable.

If u delete the gameguard folder ur bns client will reinstall it for you when u launch it 

i stuck at gameguard.. deleted gameguard folder n everything disable still not working.. pls work it out

i stuck at gameguard.. deleted gameguard folder n everything disable still not working.. pls work it out

gameguard has done did it again. ncsoft trash this software, every time you enable it i cant play.

gameguard has done did it again. ncsoft trash this software, every time you enable it i cant play.

You don't have to disable your antivirus, just add client.exe (and other BnS binaries) to their exception list.

You don't have to disable your antivirus, just add client.exe (and other BnS binaries) to their exception list.

I dont have Raptr, neither antivirus program, i did the other posible solution about disabling all the software before restart, doenst work. I disabled firewall, windows defender, startup programas, services. Deleted GameGuard folder, file repair, still not working...

Could anyone upload an up to date gameguard folder? I can't seem to finish patching my gameguard...

Could anyone upload an up to date gameguard folder? I can't seem to finish patching my gameguard...

Archived