Instant crash after patch

Zetheron

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been having the same problem though i also happen to have screenshots of the error msg i got too.

XFrkO7F.png

and this one too

9xk30u6.png

and have also been having huge issues just getting to the forums as if there were a DDoS attack going on or something as well took me over 5 minutes just to post this msg

Got the same issue. Cept I don't get an error message. Just that it crashed and if I wanna send a report in to BnS. 

Reminds me of any new game that releases something huge. The patch they released seems to not have clicked in properly maybe....

Got the same issue. Cept I don't get an error message. Just that it crashed and if I wanna send a report in to BnS. 

Reminds me of any new game that releases something huge. The patch they released seems to not have clicked in properly maybe....

I got that report box too just didn't post it since it's a sorta feature of the game and not a msg to us to give to the devs to help them correct issues

i did once reach character select but before i could click anything the game crashed and that's when i got those error messages

Archived