gReMLiN1804

greetings,

frankly... i feel screwed by the ruleset. i bought character slots in order to have every class. some are 45, one 37ish and rest 16.

so NONE meet the requirements for the costume, if i level them to 45 - and get nothing for already maxlevel chars.

ofc you incentivise ppl to get a new char slot and get a new class leveled, but you punish ppl who already bought char slots and leveled.

sure, i could "just" delete a lvl16 char, but tbh i am "pot committed" on them and frankly dont want to. in order to get the costume i HAVE to get a warlock now and level him and him only, because deleting another char isnt an option and shouldnt be necessary.

so maybe rethink how you treat ppl who already threw money at you to get additional char slots and already leveled new chars - my rear feel soar from the way you handled this.

well, afaik with this patch its possible to get an 8th slot, but that isnt the problem.

your char must be created on 2nd march or later OR be below level10 in order to be valid for the leveling challenge.

in case you already bought up to 7 slots AND leveled EVERY char too far beyond lvl10 to be willing to delete any, then you HAVE to complete the leveling challange with an warlock.

i will create a warlock anyways, but now i am forced to level him to max first. so instead of feeling incentivised that i already BOUGHT additional slots and USED them, i feel punished for having done so.

5 hours ago, gReMLiN1804 said:

well, afaik with this patch its possible to get an 8th slot, but that isnt the problem.

your char must be created on 2nd march or later OR be below level10 in order to be valid for the leveling challenge.

in case you already bought up to 7 slots AND leveled EVERY char too far beyond lvl10 to be willing to delete any, then you HAVE to complete the leveling challange with an warlock.

i will create a warlock anyways, but now i am forced to level him to max first. so instead of feeling incentivised that i already BOUGHT additional slots and USED them, i feel punished for having done so.

You are getting a FREE character slot. FREE.
Make a new character.

I feel the biggest issue is that it takes 7 days to delete older characters, even if they are just at 20s (or even 16...)

That's a shame coz its less time for normal people to use on a second 45

I feel like some people didn't understand what chars slot got increased mean. It mean anyone, no matter if they have got max chars slot before update or have had only 2 chars slot, get +1 slot to what they already got. So no punishment was done to anyone.

There is no need to deleted anything to make new character, because it can be made with new chars slot.

JESUS CHRIST, are your reading skills THAT BAD? holy shit dudes... seriously

i have 7 chars already that ALL do NOT qualify for the challange. I DONT CARE IF THE NEW SLOT IS FOR FREE.

to dumb it down for you: if i hadnt already bought the charslots and leveled 7 chars, then i could have just started a class i wanted to level NOW.

as it is now i HAVE to complete the challange with a warlock AND i can only get one costume, because i would have to delete chars (and wait 7 days for deletion).

understand?

Calm done, dude...if you don't want to lvl a warlock just don't do it...ANY char made after 2nd of march can qualifie to the event, so just chill out and make one from your prefered class and lvl that up (if you don't want to have multiple chars from the same class just delet the previous one< till that char is being deleted you can lvl up the freshly created one, and then you will have another free slot to lvl up for a 2nd costume ^^)

So you felt the need to fill 7 slots and fast level all of them knowing that more content and

events were coming up but it is their fault that you can now only level 1 in the event.... LOL

Make another free account and you can level 3 more.

Archived