summoner to warlock?

reinardsinz

Warlock's style. Of course, anyone who plays summoner probably either prefers the cuteness or values certain things higher than appearances.

Anyways, why not both? After all, should do your best to learn all classes.

i like summoenr bbetter, but the constant thought if we are getting nerfed is so stressful

we get nerfed to where we arent that good anymore>someone says we are gettign nerfed again>w eget nerfed again>somoen says we are still op even though we get baanced at 50> we get nerfed

im cosntantle thinking we will get nerfed and  my b45 will be trash

I think do not gonna nerf the summoner, just because in a fresh game players think that class is op. I think it is not, a bit hard to beat in pvp, it has more survival abilities like every healer in every mmo. Healer classes were always op, and they should a bit harder to kill, because in pve you need to survive and keep the group alive. I know here we cannot talk about pure healing class, but it is what it is. Anyway I think pvp is fairly balanced compared to other games, players just did not find the right antidote against the summoner.

Warlock to me is a bit cocky. But I am gonna give it a try. :) First look on warlock, I think summoner is more fun to play, those animations. :D

I like the Warlock (I made a 2nd char) but I think that I'll not switch as main; just because Warlocks looks binded to a singular combo, just this shit of dragons; so, nothing which requires a skill, it requires more coordination btw. 
About the PVP for me Summ > Warlock since the "petal skill" can counter a lot of their damage.
About the PVE both usefull, a team with both classes is a rly good setup. Got taunt, protective skill (skill 4), and mostly important got AoE resurrection. the Warlock ye, got some good buff too for damage.
Both cool, (I just like the way NC Soft made at least some "spectacular" skill for warlocks) but Warlocks too much binded to 2-3-4 combo. 

No offense, but I think it'd be better if people know warlock's playstyle a bit more than the first few levels of the class before claiming it's locked into a single combo. The warlock does seem a bit restricted when it comes to what set of skills it has to work with, but it's got several ways to use that set of skills.

Making one of every class to find my favorite and know the competition, but reasons I'd play warlock is for style, both in combat animation and numbers. Probably the same with most others who'd play it.

Archived