Mail from Goldsellers

NN13

First of all, my concern - What am I supposed to do in the below mentioned scenario so that I do not get banned?

GhA7EFO.jpg

Now on to my complaint - What is NCSoft doing about this situation? As customers, I think we deserve answers to at least what is being done. And by that, I do not mean just saying that they are going to do something about bots in Unchained update.

Why haven't they done something, maybe block IP for that region, yet? Because this exact website has sent mails to other users as well -

Lets get this straight - BnS already has a long list of fundamental design flaws, technical problems as well as server problems that are worst than any of the games I have played so far, at least for EU servers.

Despite those flaws, I am liking the combat style and somewhat the story. I am even ignoring the fact that I am greeted with 3-5 gold seller whispers every time I log into the game and my first job is to block and report 10+ goldsellers after I login.

What is sad is that NCSoft has minimal interaction with the community.

Honestly, I am going to see what happens after today's update and if the bot and goldseller problems persist, I will straightaway leave the game.

And I know that some of you will come here and say - "Ok, leave". I would say that don't bother, just save your 2 seconds. When majority of the legit players leave due to this, have fun with the bots.

I've also had that problem and an ability to do the same as we can in our NORMAL mail inbox would be nice and that is the ability to add spam filters for it not just in chat though the chat alone has been a great help in keeping chat clear from all this annoying spam. I've gotten to the point that in all the surveys i've gotten on new characters i make i'm adding at the suggestion part one line only and that is "Please get rid of the bloody spam bots." would think after so many they will take some form of action. 

33 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Now on to my complaint - What is NCSoft doing about this situation? As customers, I think we deserve answers to at least what is being done. 

NCSoft put mail behind a paywall to prevent it, many delusional white knights defended that decision and they were sure it would work. 

Meanwhile, bots ran wild with premium and no one of them thought that maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't work at all.

Where are they now?

I'm hoping they add a feature where we can delete mail soon. 

7 minutes ago, YukiNagato said:

NCSoft put mail behind a paywall to prevent it, many delusional white knights defended that decision and they were sure it would work. 

Meanwhile, bots ran wild with premium and no one of them thought that maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't work at all.

Where are they now?

Atleast NcSoft got some money out of the bots that brought premium and who will be banned easily. Though, it sucks for everyone else but just buying some soups or one costume will give you account access so if you are going to be heavily invested into the game $5 isn't that bad.

Just now, Kitah said:

Atleast NcSoft got some money out of the bots that brought premium and who will be banned easily. Though, it sucks for everyone else but just buying some soups or one costume will give you account access so if you are going to be heavily invested into the game $5 isn't that bad.

Sure thing they get banned, no one ever complains about them in this forum!

Enjoy your virtual soup with the tasty flavour of spam and the chance of being banned accepting that 1 copper.

Archived