Vote for Warlock Summon Skins!

RavTH

Just now, Skyth said:

Even though this prob never happen, Be a kewl idea :). I mean sums with their cats can dress up, be kewl if we could change the skin of our thrall.

or... better

Summoners cat be like nymphs spirits or something o-o since they do plant stuff.

Just now, RavTH said:

or... better

Summoners cat be like nymphs spirits or something o-o since they do plant stuff.

Hmm i rather wish we could of chosen from a more choice range with ours pets as sums xD. im not a cat person lol.

Just now, Skyth said:

Hmm i rather wish we could of chosen from a more choice range with ours pets as sums xD. im not a cat person lol.

it would be cool if summoners could summon wild forest beasts like.. foxes/ wolves/ bears and ride them. o-o as a mount.

2 minutes ago, RavTH said:

it would be cool if summoners could summon wild forest beasts like.. foxes/ wolves/ bears and ride them. o-o as a mount.

Lol for once in a mmo im not bothered by not having a mount. i love the whole flying and dragon pulse thing xP. Ooo Yeah if i had the choice i deff would of chosen a wolf or a fox.. hell anything that isnt a cat, but oh well like  isaid i doubt any of this will change. All in all im still happy with my sum :)

4 minutes ago, Skyth said:

^ HAHAHA Omgs i love that even if im like wtf. Im not sure what u doing with that chicken though x'D

its not mine, was shamelly ripped from someones reddit post from around january i think

Just now, Enamour said:

Hover over his name and you can block him if you so wish to.

Oh my *cricket*ing god thank you!

4 minutes ago, Skyth said:

Hoooo boy that went to 0 to 100 fast. Damm calm down >o<'

Thats the ammount of BS i can take from ppl these days, thank the current status of the crimson legion.

Just now, Belly Da Melly said:

Oh my *cricket*ing god thank you!

Thats the ammount of BS i can take from ppl these days, thank the current status of the crimson legion.

Lordy don't even get me started on the reds @0@. 

Archived