Forums

[Commissions] Jaz's Chibi Art Shop

JazD801

Hello! Jaz here! Since everyone's offering their art skills in exchange for some little gold,

might as well do it too since I need gold and whatnot for upgrading my weapons and such.

I will only offer to do chibi style -

• solo for [ 50 gold ]
  • couple for [ 100 gold ]

I only accept in-game currency. I'm in Yura - NA server, and my IGN is Jazzíe.  I can probably do cross-server trading if you are on EU server.

I prefer to draw female characters but if your character is a male and don't mind looking girly, then feel free to request~ :3

You can also contact me through Discord - JazD801#7349 for a quicker response.

Samples:

fushio.PNG merlin_f2p.jpg

Just post your character references and other details you want me to add and other stuff ;D

Thanks for stopping by!

On 3/2/2016 at 6:13 AM, Whalephat said:

Commission shops are allowed, and generally all tenders except actual Ncoin is allowed

Hidden Content

I find this ironic seeing as I posted my own shop and a mod deleted it. said no real money transactions. Is this a case of one mod being ok with it while other's might not be, or is there an actual rule somewhere about it cuz that is going to be confusing REALLY fast >_<

5 hours ago, wsp said:

I find this ironic seeing as I posted my own shop and a mod deleted it. said no real money transactions. Is this a case of one mod being ok with it while other's might not be, or is there an actual rule somewhere about it cuz that is going to be confusing REALLY fast >_<

Oh, I have no idea then... but I definitely got my permission from a mod in anycase...

yea, I sent your screen shot to the mod that deleted mine and mentioned it, as well as how others have the shops for irl money lol. I asked for clarification on it so we will see :I

1 hour ago, Whalephat said:

Oh, I have no idea then... but I definitely got my permission from a mod in anycase...

yea, I sent your screen shot to the mod that deleted mine and mentioned it, as well as how others have the shops for irl money lol. I asked for clarification on it so we will see :I

14 hours ago, wsp said:

omg update me on this o uo 

Sorry that we do this on your forum @Jazzy27 ; u;

2 hours ago, Whalephat said:

omg update me on this o uo 

Sorry that we do this on your forum @Jazzy27 ; u;

yea orry jazzy ;-; but at least it means jazzy can hopefully get a reply to this too. I am still waiting for the mod to get back to me ;x

Archived