I am banned and need help

Rikazuchi2

5 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

You didnt read a thing but ok.

" This is not at all fair nor enticing to your player base / community to Set blanket bans especially if not for extreme instances/case. "

extreme case, Mmmm guess you exploited 500 times and thought only 1000 runs was eligible to get ban.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, VRock said:

" This is not at all fair nor enticing to your player base / community to Set blanket bans especially if not for extreme instances/case. "

extreme case, Mmmm guess you exploited 500 times and though only 1000 runs was eligible to get ban.

Again 

You read nothing 

1 hour ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

you guys make no sense that sentences is not stating Ive done anything wrong.

It means that a BLANKET ban should not be imposed without any true instance of abuse.

There are plenty ive heard of who were banned spoke to a rep and had the acc reissued Which implies the system can catch people who seemingly did nothing. 

" This is not at all fair nor enticing to your player base / community to Set blanket bans especially if not for extreme instances/case. "

^^^^ THIS

states Just like in the latest stream players who abuse systems repeatedly and extremely will be banned.

Which implies they can see what players are doing. im ok with that 

but AS THE PAYER HIMSELF I know I haven't abused a damn thing. ( Unless pvp soulstones, NSH 24 , Efleet 24 , and BSH 4 man All day is abuse)

WHICH AGAIN IMPLIES the Blanket Ban is very VERY sensitive.

WHICH implies It has room for failure or should be handled more diligently. 

1 hour ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

i dont even need to do Og and even If I did I would My BM skill book by now.

ALL I DO IS BSH 4MAN

lmao you do know that they are aware of the SSing the door in 4man BSH also right? if you didnt get banned for doing the monkey boss then im sure it was BSH 4man

1 minute ago, Liriel said:

What did you do? What was their reasoning for your ban?

at first it was 

Offense: Use of third party program

then It changed to 

conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise.

And if they know what they're doing I don't understand How my messages can change so drastically

Were you using macros? What they mean by that wording is they checked to see if any one else logged into your account from a different IP. They found that noone else did so attributed the behavior to you.

4 minutes ago, solscorpion said:

lmao you do know that they are aware of the SSing the door in 4man BSH also right? if you didnt get banned for doing the monkey boss then im sure it was BSH 4man

not true 1 bit sir

10 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

Hell no i have to consistently Tell PUGs not to nice part is , they mostly comply 

9 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

at first it was 

Offense: Use of third party program

then It changed to 

conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise.

And if they know what they're doing I don't understand How my messages can change so drastically

Offense =/= Conclusion

Edit: Now you can quit this topic looking for help.

12 minutes ago, Liriel said:

Were you using macros? What they mean by that wording is they checked to see if any one else logged into your account from a different IP. They found that noone else did so attributed the behavior to you.

I said earlier that im really not that tech savvy to begin using anything like macros.

And even if they Did mean that I feel like "Attributing" something for the sake of remaining still on your decision doesn't sound all that reassuring customer service wise.

If your system doesn't know why exactly then Its also safe to assume there might be something wrong or a little deeper into the situation.

Either Way Its the 1st Ive ever had anything happen like this , I am a master founders pack owner I really do not see much Gain in cheating a system which i myself Have put $150+ into.

I love this game I love My class , My Characters , My items.

I really would not knowingly jeopardies any of the long hours , Persistence , energy , & effort I have put into this.

This game is by no means my life But recently I have been going through some life changing situations. It has definitely helped me deal with alot of the stress. Its really such a shame to see my account have this happen Knowing myself Ive tried to steer away shady practices/ along with call out bots and spammers alike.

Just now, Enamour said:

Then I am not sure. Try tweeting one of the employees is probably your best bet.

This wont matter, The only way to appeal a ban is to appeal it directly to support@ncsoft.com . They have already investigated and closed the case, They will no longer bother with it no matter how many tweets or forum posts are made. Speaking of that, The forums is not a place to appeal a ban. 

OP is out of luck. His only two choices now are make/use a new account and don't repeat whatever got him banned. or quit the game and play something else.

Just now, Liriel said:

This wont matter, The only way to appeal a ban is to appeal it directly to support@ncsoft.com . They have already investigated and closed the case, They will no longer bother with it no matter how many tweets or forum posts are made. Speaking of that, The forums is not a place to appeal a ban. 

OP is out of luck. His only two choices now are make/use a new account and don't repeat whatever got him banned. or quit the game and play something else.

Theres third option. If Op is absolutely sure that he didnt do anything wrong then he can take it to next step and appeal ouside ncsoft. There are customer laws in place everywhere that proctects customers but to go there customer has to be 100% sure he is right and Ncsoft is wrong otherwise its waste of time

well they have already stated there is nothing they can do. if you like the game this much then just start over i mean atleast there is a new character to try out and its not like its hard to make gold. what ever happend that caused your account to get banned dont do it again and thats if you were guilty of anything. just start over!

2 hours ago, Victorion2 said:

Rika - the problem is you have a keyboard or mouse that have software with capability to rebind a mousebutton i.e. to a keystroke or a series of keystrokes.

Seems all of us got banned for that. Razor mouses, Logitech Gaming mouses etc.

I have the Latest Razer everything 0 bans to me. it is NOT Razer, they support razer hence why we get a Different gaming mode during playing the game...

10 hours ago, Ninfu said:

Theres third option. If Op is absolutely sure that he didnt do anything wrong then he can take it to next step and appeal ouside ncsoft. There are customer laws in place everywhere that proctects customers but to go there customer has to be 100% sure he is right and Ncsoft is wrong otherwise its waste of time

How exactly does this work? Is it possible for you to go into any detail? 

Just covering my arse in case they pull this shit with me or any other innocent player in the very near future.

10 hours ago, Shiroi Kumo said:

you nIf all you do is spam 4-man BSH and got banned, you probably were abusing the SS bug at the gate before the boss.

Hours ago I Had Someone step in on my ticket that seemed to be an Actual person.

They asked for certain information about my account, Which I provided in great detail. Now I await a response ...

4 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

Hours ago I Had Someone step in on my ticket that seemed to be an Actual person.

They asked for certain information about my account, Which I provided in great detail. Now I await a response ...

Do you mind sharing the reply?

10 hours ago, Shiroi Kumo said:

If all you do is spam 4-man BSH and got banned, you probably were abusing the SS bug at the gate before the boss.

This is your first post on the forums? really? I can tell you are going to be a REAL productive member of these forums. GG bro.

Archived