I am banned and need help

Rikazuchi2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there,

First of all I'm new to this game, but very experienced in MMO kind of games plus almost 15+ years of online gaming.

From my experience when a player gets banned it also receive a reason for that. If that answer from NCSoft is the only answer that he received seems like a very poor Customer Service. Looks like an automated message send to plenty of users doing shady activities.

I haven't seen anywhere this kind of answers. You usualy get a warning first for doing something shady then get banned.

If what Rikazuchi2 is saing "  I have a very simple routine I do every day  " is true and that's the reason, maybe because of NCSoft bots seeing Rikazuchi's daily routine as a bot actions then the Customer service is faulty.

I got banned on a different game from the same reason and after a complain and several bans they finaly saw the fault.

I support Rika's cause and hope for a better answer from NCSoft staff.

@NCSOFT staff : You realy can't make a better cause for this ban ?

If  the reddit post and gamerevolution community didn't do anything until now, I don't think we can do something.

Pretty dissapointed if this doesn't get fixed soon and I will be forced to leave. I am guessing that a large amount of new-players will do the same thing seeing this actions from NCSoft.

How can you help ? Tweet it out, share this story on Facebook, provide extra examples, encourage staff to do something to fix this.

2 minutes ago, SuicideFran said:

How are we supposed to help you?

I dont know smart guy wtf would you do in this situation huh?

-You send multiple tickets get canned responses 

-you have prior knowledge of players here on the forums with similar experience to yours

-and you want your crap back

WTF IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WOULD YOU DO

Just now, AlphaDoG433 said:

afaik some rmt selling bans were unjustified and people got unbanned but in your case you got a reply saying that they investigated your case, r.i.p. i guess

forget about it and quit or create a new account and improve your behaviour

I got that response only after continued replies/ And getting the same Auto message every1 gets

***** Today at 06:00

Hello,

Account Name: ********
Offense: Use of third party program
Penalty: Account closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. 

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Just now, Enhance said:

If an admin/investigator steps in and busts OP's ass laying down the facts and evidence, I'll print the post and frame it and put it on my fridge.

I would Gladly except ANY reason if it is in line with ANY actions I caused KNOWINGLY. 

i got the same thing today, banned and im a paying customer and this is how im repaid. im done with NCSOFT im sure this will be sorted at some point and our accounts with be unbanned but im done, NCSOFT and left a very sick taste and i am no longer going to support them.

7 minutes ago, Enhance said:

If an admin/investigator steps in and busts OP's ass laying down the facts and evidence, I'll print the post and frame it and put it on my fridge.

hahaha. probably did shady things . e.g scams. Selling cash gift for gold. scamming players, scamming transactions. Then feign ignorance when caught. Excuse account compromised or something. OP purposely post this so others could flame him. Please don't treat people as fools.

If all the gold sellers used the same excuse. NCSOFT WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO BAN ANYONE. Because...."I DIDN'T DO IT"

Please ..." ***** Today at 06:40

Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise.

"

You are either lying, or saying ncsoft are liars here.

The reason why agents are taking so long to investigate, it's because of ppl like this, making appeals when they guilty.

26 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/psa-using-vpns-in-blade--soul-will-get-you-permanently-banned-by-ncsoft

How do you explain something like this If ALL bans are so sure behind its justice?

You quote a story from over a month ago and apply it to this wave of bans... this strengthens your case how?

Are you using WTFast of a VPN, from what you've said I don't think you do so the link doesn't explain why you've been flagged. Not everyone in the game has been banned so either you've done something wrong of you've been acting in such a pattern that would suggest you're doing something wrong without actually doing it ie. bot like activity etc (that's probably quite hard to do without realising!). For this to then be verified by people (ie not just false flagging by a machine) further suggests that it probably wasn't accidental mimicry .

Also, as this is a ban wave the investigations have probably been ongoing since launch, so it's not necessarily something you did in the last week...

Just now, Sweeney47 said:

You quote a story from over a month ago and apply it to this wave of bans... this strengthens your case how?

Are you using WTFast of a VPN, from what you've said I don't think you do so the link doesn't explain why you've been flagged. Not everyone in the game has been banned so either you've done something wrong of you've been acting in such a pattern that would suggest you're doing something wrong without actually doing it ie. bot like activity etc (that's probably quite hard to do without realising!). For this to then be verified by people (ie not just false flagging by a machine) further suggests that it probably wasn't accidental mimicry .

Ive used my mobile hotspot which changes IP often enough for me to get security emails

If you do not agree with any of my statements that is fine.

If you cannot be of any assistance to me I will kindly ask you to please move away from my thread and continue your day 

Thank you

Lol at all those salty nerds who has such hatred against someone they dont even know.
THERE ARE  lots of people who got banned for actual NO REASON,i also  have few friends with same case who are just casual players. (doesnt use any source of vpn,plays 2 3 hours a day, does dailies when they can and have siren items.)no they were not abusing any SS.

More transparency from NCSOFT i guess wont harm. For me if someone says you did this and this wo name it or show some proofs have zero value. Only dictatorships judge wo explanations, so what is NCSOFT? A lot off ppl throwing stones in here ...because their hands are faster than their minds. Sad to see this getting worse day by day.

Let me ask this since i only learned recently that people were being banned for it have you done the escape trick using SS in hall of Ogong? I will admit I've done it a couple times but after learning it was ban-able I won't be doing it again rest assured. 

1 minute ago, azurie said:

Let me ask this since i only learned recently that people were being banned for it have you done the escape trick using SS in hall of Ogong? I will admit I've done it a couple times but after learning it was ban-able I won't be doing it again rest assured. 

I did that like x3 Before anyone even know you could be banned.

But as days went by and I hit HM5 I Stoped really caring about many dailies and  I became more and more serious about getting my BM skill book since its expensive as hell.

So I only do dungeons that pay the most / efleet /Night shade / Ans literally pvp quest / then 4 man all the rest I can stand it considering PUGS.

IDGAF about Hall of og

My IP changes quite regularly too so it can't be that...

Noone here can be of assistance, noone here is a GM with the direct power to do anything about it. It's not a popularity contest whereby if enough people on the forums support your cause NCSoft will unban your account... If you actually read my post you'll see that I was trying to offer a reason why you might have been banned in the unlikely scenario that you weren't cheating in any way and that was by acting similarly to someone doing prohibited activity. It could also have been anything you've done that's prohibited since the launch of the game that you don't necessarily remember doing now...

31 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

I got that response only after continued replies/ And getting the same Auto message every1 gets

***** Today at 06:00

Hello,

Account Name: ********
Offense: Use of third party program
Penalty: Account closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. 

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Am I the only one that saw the offense is use of third party program?

I suggest if you are innocent and not using any overlays, macro, (maybe WTFast?), or any other game enhancing things to check to see if you have any additional programs running that might influence the BnS experience.

Archived