I am banned and need help

Rikazuchi2

• ***** Today at 06:40
    Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise. The evidence our investigators gathered merited the action that was applied. Thus, we are unable to alter or remove it. While we prefer not to take such actions, we feel it is in the best interest of our player communities. Thank you for understanding. As this has been fully addressed, we are unable to respond to further inquiries about this matter.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Rikazuchi Today at 06:57

How is this in anyway shape or form good customer service I have seen thousands of Bots on your servers. 
    Yet I someone who involves myself heavily into your game and tries my hardest to help, encourage , teach , and participate Must Accept this level of ignorance. You have a system that has clearly been banning a lot of people lately. I was not one of the first round of people and I sure wont be the last. This is not at all fair nor enticing to your player base / community to Set blanket bans especially if not for extreme instances/case.

If I have done something wrong and you would like me to change it you simply send me an email with clear instructions. If failed to meet said instructions i would not have any problem with further decisions imposed upon me.

But in this Case we have a clear cut connection between me and many other forum goers in the sense that SOMETHING IS WRONG..

Give my account permissions Back and explain How I and many others can go about avoiding such issues.,

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:
  • Give my account permissions Back and explain How I and many others can go about avoiding such issues.,

read the TOS

look, if they already investigated, i dont know there is anything more you can do.

but my first line, the TOS is there for you to read.

This is customer service at its best. NC - do you want to get money from me?, because this is EXACTLY how you you get money from me.

Played MMO's before that just let people run rampant with this stuff. The community became a bowl of feces, and every last true player left.

The wording, particularly the underlined bit:

" This is not at all fair nor enticing to your player base / community to Set blanket bans especially if not for extreme instances/case. "

Implies to me that you're aware of some sort of shady practice that you know is dodgy but didn't expect to be banned for. If it was a completely out of nowhere ban all you'd be asking is why have I been banned for doing nothing wrong - you wouldn't have the thought that resulted in you writing the above sentence... What you're saying without saying it in that sentence is "what I did wasn't as bad as what a lot of other people are doing so why have I also been perma-banned?"

2 minutes ago, Sweeney47 said:

The wording, particularly the underlined bit:

" This is not at all fair nor enticing to your player base / community to Set blanket bans especially if not for extreme instances/case. "

Implies to me that you're aware of some sort of shady practice that you know is dodgy but didn't expect to be banned for. If it was a completely out of nowhere ban all you'd be asking is why have I been banned for doing nothing wrong - you wouldn't have the thought that resulted in you writing the above sentence... What you're saying without saying it in that sentence is "what I did wasn't as bad as what a lot of other people are doing so why have I also been perma-banned?"

^ this is why i post this :

11 minutes ago, chinmi said:

Thank you for banning exploiter NCSoft. Keep up the good work !

once again. thank you NCSoft !!

1 minute ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

no i am speaking from instances ive heard of on the streams/forums

Every post I've read on the forums are people stating they've done nothing to get their ban, so where are these posts where people are saying "I've been a little naughty but shouldn't have been perma-banned for it" that has led you to crusade in their name within your own support ticket?

you guys make no sense that sentences is not stating Ive done anything wrong.

It means that a BLANKET ban should not be imposed without any true instance of abuse.

There are plenty ive heard of who were banned spoke to a rep and had the acc reissued Which implies the system can catch people who seemingly did nothing. 

" This is not at all fair nor enticing to your player base / community to Set blanket bans especially if not for extreme instances/case. "

^^^^ THIS

states Just like in the latest stream players who abuse systems repeatedly and extremely will be banned.

Which implies they can see what players are doing. im ok with that 

but AS THE PAYER HIMSELF I know I haven't abused a damn thing. ( Unless pvp soulstones, NSH 24 , Efleet 24 , and BSH 4 man All day is abuse)

WHICH AGAIN IMPLIES the Blanket Ban is very VERY sensitive.

WHICH implies It has room for failure or should be handled more diligently. 

It also implies "Who the hell knows what your system is looking for , I dont know but I sure as hell Didnt know how do it enough to abuse" 

like I said maybe my Hotspot triggered it , But thats a new IP that authorized through security emails.

like i said IDK so how could I possibly be enemy number 1??

Whats this coded langueage? I hate this kind of customer service

Simple " you were banned for spamming ogong" istead of " your account has been found guilty of multiple charges breaking our tos after a throughout investication which included veteran members of our staff which we trust and have made the decision to block your account for further use"

Rika - the problem is you have a keyboard or mouse that have software with capability to rebind a mousebutton i.e. to a keystroke or a series of keystrokes.

Seems all of us got banned for that. Razor mouses, Logitech Gaming mouses etc.

Did you farm dungeons using bugs? did you buy golds? did you do something bad? VERY probably yes, so stop crying and ENJOY your ban,

I started playing mmo when i was 14, NEVER got banned or hacked after 10+ years of gaming.

You did something bad. You got banned. Deal with it.

If they banned people for no valid reasons, they do their investigations and unban them in a few days.

Your case is different. YOU DID SOMETHING SERIOUSLY BAD

2 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

I dont think he would insist on posting these if he didn't really get banned for nothing.
Sorry to see such thing and good luck with getting your account back.

Hell I'd be able to just move on better If I knew what was the problem because I have a very simple routine I do every day . I dont see how I could be even be Involed IN this situation.

2 minutes ago, Victorion2 said:

Rika - the problem is you have a keyboard or mouse that have software with capability to rebind a mousebutton i.e. to a keystroke or a series of keystrokes.

all I use is a simple wireless windows keyboard / (default ) Naga hex . Im really not tech savvy enough to get invested in all the extra crap.

Also my xbox controller when being lazy with dailies 

7 minutes ago, Victorion2 said:

This is kind of BS because you can do all this without any programs just using windows itself in the standard windows settings and even set up macros through note pad

NC already clearly stated rebind of any key with any method is fine, but its more about macro's and scripts which leads to automated gameplay, so as long as one button press equals one skill use its ok they have stated this

4 minutes ago, Undina said:

Did you farm dungeons using bugs? did you buy golds? did you do something bad? VERY probably yes, so stop crying and ENJOY your ban,

I started playing mmo when i was 14, NEVER got banned or hacked after 10+ years of gaming.

none of what u stated is true at all my friend none.

This is also my very 1st ban which is why I dont know what to do

Archived