[Account Ban] account got locked multiple times

JACKWEI0831

I have no idea why BNS is banning me multiple times...  
I have never done any gold trading, never used any botting software.  
The only thing I have used were WTFast and PingZapper occasionally when the latency is too high for me and Razer Synapse for small macro (SS on my mouse side button).  

Update:

I was told using my Razer mouse with Razer synapse to do simple macro will get me banned without any questions.

I guess I will tell all my friend stop using Razer mouse :(

Update 2:

Just to clearly.

Mouse macro does not result ban.

https://gyazo.com/10164a2fb575e67df566be6786ec48c0

8 minutes ago, chinmi said:

using macro is NOT ALLOWED !!

you just tell us why u got banned there.

You must be kidding me right? Never had this problem with GW2.

It's just double pressing S... and it cost me more than $200?

Just now, JACKWEI0831 said:

Iam wondering if you cant just agree with the fact that binding 2 actions on one button is a macro and banable.

Its not macro! Even Blade and Soul team is working with Razer to fix Razer Synapse! Is just banneable if you have macro(bot) to play for you while you are in the kitchen doing your food!

Is WTfast! changing your IP too much will trigger the ban because is against TOS sharing accounts! So i recommend you always select the same server.

3 hours ago, JACKWEI0831 said:

The fact that cost you 200$ doesn't imply directly that you should have an advantage over the rest of players.

Its understandable that you invested money on a good mousepad or a good mouse to play, but the very moment you automate actions in a key that's macro and thus cheating, the 200$ excuse its just screaming "hey guys look I pay 2 win because I am a loser who cheats"

8 minutes ago, VRock said:

Its not macro! Even Blade and Soul team is working with Razer to fix Razer Synapse! Is just banneable if you have macro(bot) to play for you while you are in the kitchen doing your food!

Is WTfast! changing your IP too much, will trigger the ban because is against TOS sharing accounts! So i recommend you always select the same server.

1. I only have very simple macro such as double press S on my mouse side button. (Actually, it was made like while I am pressing the button it will press S.)

2. I only used WTFast once. I don't like the IP protection validation thing, so I switched to PingZapper. When I use PingZapper, I chose LA or Dallas server depending on the pings.

You are binding a single key to perform the action of multiple keys as (SS) takes 2 key actions to complete. That is not allowed. If you changed the keys so your SS is your middle mouse button instead (so you hit MM, twice to do SS) then that is fine.

4 hours ago, chinmi said:

using macro is NOT ALLOWED !!

you just tell us why u got banned there.

Using software to bind certain command to mouse button 1-10000 is not bannable offense.

Only thing when it could become bannable if macro was made like this

pressing mouse button 1 for once would send something like this : 1 2 3 4 5  etc.

4 hours ago, JACKWEI0831 said:

The only thing I have used were WTFast and PingZapper occasionally when the latency is too high for me and Razer Synapse for small macro (SS on my mouse side button).  

Update:

I was told using my Razer mouse with Razer synapse to do simple macro will get me banned without any questions.

I been using my Razer mouse and keyboard since I started playing in january. When I started playing BnS I sent in a support ticket and asked if the Razer mouse and keyboard which uses the synapse software was allowed.

What they told me was as long you assign (1) skill per button and nothing more. So basicly if you press a button on the mouse it better do the skill once and nothing more. Which means you can't use macro's and setup multiple skills on a single mouse button. Doing so could risk your account getting banned.  Least that what they told me anyways.

4 hours ago, JACKWEI0831 said:

Update:

Just throwing it out there. I. The EULA it clearly says "any use of third party programs will result in actions against the account. WTFFAST is a third party program with NO exceptions. Hence prolly why your banned.

14 minutes ago, Kraken801 said:

Just throwing it out there. I. The EULA it clearly says "any use of third party programs will result in actions against the account. WTFFAST is a third party program with NO exceptions. Hence prolly why your banned.

[UPDATE]: An NCSOFT spokesperson has issued the following statement:

We are investigating the affected accounts and will update everyone involved in their support tickets. Our stance on VPN/WTFast is that we don't support it, however we don't ban accounts based on sole VPN usage even if players who use them do so at their own risks.

Read more at http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/psa-using-vpns-in-blade--soul-will-get-you-permanently-banned-by-ncsoft#USbSXZsP72D5GSqF.99

1 minute ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

[UPDATE]: An NCSOFT spokesperson has issued the following statement:

We are investigating the affected accounts and will update everyone involved in their support tickets. Our stance on VPN/WTFast is that we don't support it, however we don't ban accounts based on sole VPN usage even if players who use them do so at their own risks.

Read more at http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/psa-using-vpns-in-blade--soul-will-get-you-permanently-banned-by-ncsoft#USbSXZsP72D5GSqF.99

Sweet!!! Thanks for the update!

44 minutes ago, Liriel said:

I don't understand why they consider macro usage bannable. Plenty of games allow macro usage. But yea apparently if their anti cheat system detects macro use you can get banned.

Most macro's systems that is built in to games are kinda limited what you can do. The programmable hardware however like the mouse and keyboard from Logitech/Razer. Someone could use the macro feature on the software to create just about anything if they wanted.

From my understanding each skill action you plan on doing must req user input. Using a macro to setup a combo of skills on a single mouse press is bad. If you limit your self to 1 skill per mouse button chances are very good you wont get banned.

Archived