The people that got banned - wrongfully.

One additional thing to consider, have you ever been in a position where somebody would have reported you as a bot (like 1v1 PvP as a destroyer in low ELO) or did faction quests and such that are being farmed by bots/gold sellers and tagged something they also were attacking or attacked bots there and could have been mass reported by them.

On 02/03/2016 at 9:02 AM, Victorion2 said:

There´s an overwhelming consistancy that the trigger is

1) Mouse that has macro capabilities.

2) Afk. for autokick to character selection screen.

I am quite convicing that the trigger is macro capabilities that may look bot-like to the anti-bot software NCsoft may have.

according the ncsoft support macro isn't bannable. Suport Answer > "So long as you're not automating your gameplay (i.e. you not doing anything yourself) you should be fine"

So if you don't use macro like a bot, you should be safe.

23 minutes ago, PKrauser said:

according the ncsoft support macro isn't bannable. Suport Answer > "So long as you're not automating your gameplay (i.e. you not doing anything yourself) you should be fine"

So if you don't use macro like a bot, you should be safe.

If you use any macro or if you have software like Razor Synapse or the likes, you´ll trigger the automated red flags and get banned.

Look at the overwhelming consistant answers - in this thread or many others. There´s around 20 threads on this forum alone - and on blade soul dojo forums another couple of threads with more than 25 pages of same complaints.

8 minutes ago, Victorion2 said:

If you use any macro or if you have software like Razor Synapse or the likes, you´ll trigger the automated red flags and get banned.

Look at the overwhelming consistant answers - in this thread or many others. There´s around 20 threads on this forum alone - and on blade soul dojo forums another couple of threads with more than 25 pages of same complaints.

Yeah i understand your point, was just letting you know about the support answer about macro. 

If they said that you can use as long you don't use like a bot(auto farming something), they can't ban you because that. 

Just now, PKrauser said:

Yeah i understand your point, was just letting you know about the support answer about macro. 

If they said that you can use as long you don't use like a bot(auto farming something), they can't ban you because that. 

Sadly thats not the fact.

I for one, has a fresh install of Windows 10 on a clean drive, with nothing but the official drivers/software for my hardware, spotify premium and CPU-z installed. This alone gave me 2 bans, where as the only connection I can see, is that my mouse uses Razor Synapse program.

1) I use Razer Naga and Black Widow chroma. None of the keys are programed. Except on my mouse I use it instead of pressing 1-4 z-v

2) No I am not logged in game long enough to want to AFK total of 4-5 hours of log in time in the last 1-2 weeks.

3) I solo every dungeon except BSH4 and Poh4 I 2 man those. I'm summoner so party isn't needed.

4) USA California

5) Same location minus today as I am out of state

6) No I do not, I am poor in game lol.

7) No I have not.

I do not see if any mention about using a VPN to login.  With an IP block set in place that might trigger a ban.  I have not seen really any information about VPNs though.  Just thought it should be added to your list.

1) What keyboard and mouse do you use (full model name and brand)?

2) Are you prone to be away for longer periods of time - to the point where you are automatically logged out to the character selection screen?

3) Do you solo dungeons alot?

4) Location of login. (country)

5) Do you login from multiple locations? (forum included)

6) Do you trade alot of gold via the marketplace?

7) Have you been selling gold for NCcoin (CTRL C ingame function)

1) Microsoft Sidewinder X4 (I use one of the extra buttons to type in my long password and hit enter) and Logitech MMO Gaming Mouse G600 (I use the extra buttons for skills instead of keyboard buttons)

2) Sometimes.

3) No.

4) Belgium/Germany

5) No.

6) No.

7) No.

I am unbanned now.

1.  Mad Catz R.A.T 3 / Old Keyboard from Microsoft KB-0108
2. Sometimes
3. just one time to Level from 26-31
4. Germany
5. Ip Change after restart My Computer, location same
6. Maked 100g off all i sold
7. Yes

Don't know why i got banned told me First " Suspicious activities" and know via Email  that i had used Third Party Programs ? And Skype is always detecting in many games of a Third Party Program, don't know why, its just for communicating.

1 minute ago, Franny said:

I hope you do realize how suspicious it is to have 4 BMs, right? Like I know they are not Destros and only lvl1s, but seriously - why? :)

I could easily find a use for it.

Level them up casually and farm soulstones?

1 minute ago, Victorion said:

I could easily find a use for it.

Level them up casually and farm soulstones?

Yeah, my bet was to lvl them up for all the extra loot (i.e. extravagant pouches), but for soulstones he could just pick everything else to at least try them out.

Archived