I hope the Warlock Hype dies down quickly =w=;;

Zelvi

Thats on

7 minutes ago, Enamour said:

I can predict the future.

GU3pgxK.jpg

Thats only if you're unaware of the right option above list of dungeons. The option that doesn't allow more than one of the same class in a party? 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KaLnoX said:

Thats on

Thats only if you're unaware of the right option above list of dungeons. The option that doesn't allow more than one of the same class in a party? 

Honestly I've tried that on my other 45s and it always swaps back to the left option to allow the same classes. Not sure if bugged or not. Anyways, I only posted that for a laugh; not to be serious.

19 hours ago, mihwK said:

I think the biggest turn off for the class is the skill book. It's around 400g and the book increases your DMG apparently by 70%, don't take my word for it on the number tho, I'm just copy pasting what I've read.

All I know is the 400g+ Skill Book is going to make a worlds diffrence between someone who has it and someone who doesn't, the BM+WL books are definitley game changing for both. (Which I don't like at all... 400g is not exactly cake.)

Pretty sure 90% of the people who plan on rerolling don't know about this. It's 400g without warlocks beeing released, some of the casual players should really think about if they want a character which needs a massive gold investment or lottery BSH 4man luck to play at full potential.

Also don't forget, this book can be bought by buying gold, so it's pay to win. The DMG of a WL with book and one without should be significant enough to make a massively unfair 1v1 experience in mirrors.

This is actually what put me off in the first place, I can deal with unbalanced things. But having some rich kid buy the book for a fortune and then do more dmg just because of it in Arena is simply stupid and not fun, it's p2w, something they said they wouldn't do. EVEN if the book drops, NOT SELLING IT means investing the money. You lose 400g in any way possible if you don't want to gimp your character.

Why are you everywhere trying to prove your point about P2W? Just go sleep already, man. Give up. 

I made it to level 20 with my Warlock just to see what all the fuss is about, but I didn't like the gameplay that much. Force Master was far more interesting for me. The Warlock feels to me like a half-Summoner, with a pet that is summoned only half the time.

Probably gonna leave the Warlock alone soon. I don't know if I can even reach level 45 with another character if it's not going to improve soon.

People play it because it is new. It is a fun class with satisfyingly flashy skills. Whether the novelty wears off over time and people go back to their mains, time will tell. The downside of everyone playing a warlock if any? Get used to using Ctrl + F in groups.

08dSN7E.jpg

21 hours ago, PvPMS said:

On the bright side, those suckers, like the offended ones above me, will be buying our soul stones for higher prices in the broker

bought all my weapons and stones weeks ago. when i saw the prices for warlock stuff now i nearly fell out of my chair from laughter, people be greedy yo.

1 hour ago, TengokuKishi said:

bought all my weapons and stones weeks ago. when i saw the prices for warlock stuff now i nearly fell out of my chair from laughter, people be greedy yo.

price of moonwater tears is up by 50% now too

IMO it ain't that bad. I rather have a bunch of WLs spamming Thrall and random skills than a poor BM/BD/KFM who can't pull crap all. At least thrall is guaranteed help if the WL itself sucks ~

I made a summoner instead to get upgrade pack/costume and make up for summoner numbers in my guild (for some reason, my guild has few summoners). 

But like others, I must bring this up to WL players, WL needs that HM skill book. It is your bread-n-butter skill. Without it, you practically do half the damage of one who does. Since with each critical, they fire another irregardless of cooldown. Of course as a casual player, you can try to ignore this, but do not expect to top any dps charts as others have noted, because those are based on data of a HM skilled WL.

The main reason warlocks are known for their dps is because of the stationary Dragoncall build. Which goes like this:

Cast Dragoncall - Bonus Dragoncall (final tier) - Soul Shackle - Leech - Dragoncall - Wingstorm - Bonus Dragoncall - Imprison - Dragoncall - Bonus Dragoncall - Bombardment - Rupture - Bombardment - Rupture - repeat till Dragoncall is off cooldown. Rinse and repeat. 

Credits to Mion from Bnsdojo

All the bonus dragoncalls only happen if you have the hm skill book from bsh. So instead of 3 dragoncalls, you can fire 6 with good crit builds.And everything else you do is trying to force the cooldown of Dragoncall to happen earlier, so all your damage is really on that epic powerful and flashy skill. And  instantly refresh the entire combo every 2mins with [Time Distortion], so another 3 without book, 6 calls with. 

42 minutes ago, Lifesong said:

Wait, people actually queue for Plague Hollow? Why? You can walk in and clear it solo almost as quickly as you can go through the lobby to get a party.

It's to avoid the travel. There's an upgrade necklace that comes with the dungeon completion chest. I was halfway across the map by the time I was ready for that upgrade.

Archived