I hope the Warlock Hype dies down quickly =w=;;

Zelvi

21 minutes ago, mihwK said:

I don't know why you people are so bad in informing yourself...

FM does MORE dmg than a WL go google it, you are not #1 at anything except group buffs. Warlocks fullfil exactly ONE role, and that is to buff the group with their group buffs. It's a support character, with the "biggest burst" that's it, FM does more DMG, summoners do more "consistent" damage, Warlocks BURST that's it.

cause a lot of players are saying its Higher DPS but more Squishy then the FM.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

I'm confused, are u trying to say nobody will be able to Learn the Warlock  therefore will be fodder as far as pvp is, or are u saying the class itself is so underwhelming it couldn't physically be capable of fighting in higher Rank games?

cause as far as anyone who has experienced WL has said, the class is Actually Pretty Easy to learn, so if it has Potiental it wont be hard for anyone with a Brain to reach that, if its Completely unviable, I'm sure Changes will be made.

Not saying that they wont be able to learn the class, its just that alot of people are going to jump into pvp without knowing the class at all, and in turn, will be easy fodder. For the first week or so atleast.

Just now, Zelvi said:

Not saying that they wont be able to learn the class, its just that alot of people are going to jump into pvp without knowing the class at all, and in turn, will be easy fodder. For the first week or so atleast.

ah I see, then most likely true, there a few out there that do just dive in to PvP, although as far as I can tell, they should even climb ranks pretty quickly due to the bots :D.

7 minutes ago, Zelvi said:

Can't say it won't be much different then having a bot in your 3v3. Lol At least you can tell the person off?

I think the biggest turn off for the class is the skill book. It's around 400g and the book increases your DMG apparently by 70%, don't take my word for it on the number tho, I'm just copy pasting what I've read.

All I know is the 400g+ Skill Book is going to make a worlds diffrence between someone who has it and someone who doesn't, the BM+WL books are definitley game changing for both. (Which I don't like at all... 400g is not exactly cake.)

Pretty sure 90% of the people who plan on rerolling don't know about this. It's 400g without warlocks beeing released, some of the casual players should really think about if they want a character which needs a massive gold investment or lottery BSH 4man luck to play at full potential.

Also don't forget, this book can be bought by buying gold, so it's pay to win. The DMG of a WL with book and one without should be significant enough to make a massively unfair 1v1 experience in mirrors.

This is actually what put me off in the first place, I can deal with unbalanced things. But having some rich kid buy the book for a fortune and then do more dmg just because of it in Arena is simply stupid and not fun, it's p2w, something they said they wouldn't do. EVEN if the book drops, NOT SELLING IT means investing the money. You lose 400g in any way possible if you don't want to gimp your character.

1 minute ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Well I've already done very well and of course I could do a lot better but stupid threads such as yours don't deserve my genius level wit.

Ohhh okay so posting a concern on a forum is bad and stupid if you don't like or agree with it? please, find another place to fling your excess amounts of salt and doucheyness around.

I'll probably get my Warlock to 45 and then kind of tuck it away to go back to my KFM. I want to play Warlock because it's pretty much the exact opposite of what I play now and so it will give me a fresh take and a new experience. I basically just consider it my side project.

Now... The Qi Master (or whatever the name of it is)... THAT is where my actual hype is.

51 minutes ago, Zelvi said:

Come on now, you can do better than that.

This thread isn't about the Warlock hype or that people will be playing Warlock badly because they're new. It's just about you telling everyone you played Warlock already. It will suck when a Warlock parties with you at 45 because all you will do is tell him/her what to do in order to show that you main'd Warlock. 

1 hour ago, Zelvi said:

Ive already mained it once, why would I do it again? Yes, ill make one, and yea ill play it from time to time, but the whole point of the thread is we are going to have an influx of people who don't know how to play the class crowding dungeons and facerolling their keyboards. Its going to make doing any end game content after a day or so almost impossible to complete when you have 4 or 5 under geard warlocks running in it. Thats all im saying. Hoping the hype dies down fast, so we can get it to 1, maybe 2 per group. its a great class in terms of utility, but damn. chill. lmao

So now it's a bad thing that not every (warlock) player was born with perfect insight and skills and now even dares to go in the same dungeons as you, the god-blessed super skilled player role model? Blasphemy! How dare these filthy moutbreathers to test and eventually even enjoy a new class WITHOUT the efffort to memorise everything about it from videos or using the game clients where it's already been implemented?!?!?!

First  month, Warlack will be everyone, because people want to try something new.

During that month, once people have level capped them, they will be considered "OP".  Because if some cant understand how someone fights, too many people automatically yell overpowered.

After another month, when people start knowing how to counter Warlocks properly, the number of them will start to taper off to only those interested in making it their main.

Ok kids so here's the script. OP, listen up.

This warlock hype has everyone running around with a razor on shoulder, ur upset for whatever reason. Fine ok, granted. 

Now here's whats gonna happen, after the 23rd of this month(or sooner?) the warlock hype dies down, those that will stop maining the build or throw it away altogether are the nubs who were using their faces instead of their timing and skill in pve/pvp from the get go.  The warlocks that will remain are the ones that know and played the class well,  you can genuinely concern yourself with them or not, to your loss

Archived