Forums

I hope the Warlock Hype dies down quickly =w=;;

Zelvi

This is going to be hilarious yet annoying at the same time. For the first few days, there is going to be nothing but warlocks running around that have no idea what they are doing Besides people who have mained a warlock already. Dungeons are going to be a pain during the lvling process due to 6 warlocks, and at 45 its going to be even more of a pain because everyone is going to try jumping into supply chain or BSH with absolute crap gear and expect to be carried.. but wait, there wont be any tanks. Over half of the community is making a warlock because they think its going to be "OP", so im hoping that they all go back to their main class sooner rather than later when they realize thats not the case. But if anything, at the very least, all these warlocks will be easy 1v1 arena fodder :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, it wasn't worthless, what he is saying is very true, because of the classes Style, the quantities that will pour into the levelling phases and Dungeons will prolly cap-size ALOT of groups. I'm already aware of the fact they arnt actually overpowered, and the Majority of players hyping it are fully aware, that information was given too us Early, not to mention constant conversation about being bottom of the barrel with PvP, Also big streamers have told viewers the exact same view.

People arnt Making warlocks BECAUSE its op, they're making it cause its FLASHY awesome.. Amazing Pets... a Pet class that DOESNT need to be a Lyn, Cooldown Master, It outputs HIGHER DPS THEN FM IN PVE, It has Massive group utility.. and Muchly needed in All content. from any point of view thaty isn't about playing top classes, Warlock will be Appealing... Remember

It ISNT about your Damage or how Powerful the class is, aslong as It looks good while its Dies :D, on a serious note that, Warlocks Mechanically are More Appealing then any other class to myself and many others, FMs abilities are boring.. and they're bringing in a Nuke Class with Everything u could Possibly want in a DPS Role, ofcourse its going to be flooded.

welcome to 2016, Majority of players Care more for Apperances, New Substance and Flashy Animations more then Capability :P, they're skills are AMAZING and graphically above any other class currently, this could have been anything, at the end of the day, its a Mage, Mages are LOVED in MMO Populations, Not to mention the Coolest one available c:

imho, the Warlock hype will live a long time, Most followed this game for 6 years, they know what the warlock is, and Streamers have showed the population what Warlock can do, it'll be Overplayed, Specially by me :3

Just now, Dray0s said:

well, it wasn't worthless, what he is saying is very true, because of the classes Style, the quantities that will pour into the levelling phases and Dungeons will prolly cap-size ALOT of groups. I'm already aware of the fact they arnt actually overpowered, and the Majority of players hyping it are fully aware, that information was given too us Early, not to mention constant conversation about being bottom of the barrel with PvP, Also big streamers have told viewers the exact same view.

People arnt Making warlocks BECAUSE its op, they're making it cause its FLASHY awesome.. Amazing Pets... a Pet class that DOESNT need to be a Lyn, Cooldown Master, It outputs HIGHER DPS THEN FM IN PVE, It has Massive group utility.. and Muchly needed in All content. from any point of view thaty isn't about playing top classes, Warlock will be Appealing... Remember

It ISNT about your Damage or how Powerful the class is, aslong as It looks good while its Dies :D, on a serious note that, Warlocks Mechanically are More Appealing then any other class to myself and many others, FMs abilities are boring.. and they're bringing in a Nuke Class with Everything u could Possibly want in a DPS Role, ofcourse its going to be flooded.

This sounds much better.

5 minutes ago, PvPMS said:

On the bright side, those suckers, like the offended ones above me, will be buying our soul stones for higher prices in the broker

Players that planned to play WL already saved up for everything so they're not going to buy anything overprices! Also, new players are poor as hell so good luck to sell them your soulstones...Be smarter next time kiddo!

So you say that you want to play WL but dont want other people play it too? You want to have crappy gears and get carried but dont want other people to do that? If it's a useless class, why you want to main it? God you are so selfish. This world is soooo pathetic to have the likes of you roaming here. Please learn to be more tolerant and come back to play something with other people, or else you should better live somewhere alone forever.

1 minute ago, Kromede said:

Player that planned to play WL already saved up for everything so they're not going to buy anything overprices! Also, new players are poor as hell so good luck to sell then your soulstones...Be smarter next time kiddo!

You can never have enough soul stones, nice try though

7 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

People arnt Making warlocks BECAUSE its op, they're making it cause its FLASHY awesome.. Amazing Pets... a Pet class that DOESNT need to be a Lyn, Cooldown Master, It outputs HIGHER DPS THEN FM IN PVE,

I don't know why you people are so bad in informing yourself...

FM does MORE dmg than a WL go google it, you are not #1 at anything except group buffs. Warlocks fullfil exactly ONE role, and that is to buff the group with their group buffs. It's a support character, with the "biggest burst" that's it, FM does more DMG, summoners do more "consistent" damage, Warlocks BURST that's it.

awkward moment 99% of players have a Form of Experience with the WL, the hype for this game came from KR where the warlock exists, Look through the photos of chars, ALOT of them are of their old Warlocks IN KR servers, either way no disrespect to the OP, its Common people to bandwagon Overpowered Classes, and I'm sure Many will walk into the Class and Walk straight back out, Some have based their Reroll on the Release of Warlock for KR via the youtube vids, where u can see them drooling over its capability arguing weather its Overpowered or not.

I'm just saying, its got ALOT more in the class to hold a player to it then Just numbers, imho its a AMAZING mechanic, and has ALOT of things Players have wanted for a long time :)

Ive already mained it once, why would I do it again? Yes, ill make one, and yea ill play it from time to time, but the whole point of the thread is we are going to have an influx of people who don't know how to play the class crowding dungeons and facerolling their keyboards. Its going to make doing any end game content after a day or so almost impossible to complete when you have 4 or 5 under geard warlocks running in it. Thats all im saying. Hoping the hype dies down fast, so we can get it to 1, maybe 2 per group. its a great class in terms of utility, but damn. chill. lmao

on the soulstone price raises, tbh, I'm NGL, but the Exchange market is going to rise the prices of those anyway, more and more pay for their gold to convert into These mats for upgrades was always bound to increase the Cost of things, however the Raise in Soulstone Prices, will last a Week, Til the hardcore WL Players Finish and People outright refuse to purchase them from you :P. Arena is Normalised and we can farm them there.

7 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

on the soulstone price raises, tbh, I'm NGL, but the Exchange market is going to rise the prices of those anyway, more and more pay for their gold to convert into These mats for upgrades was always bound to increase the Cost of things, however the Raise in Soulstone Prices, will last a Week, Til the hardcore WL Players Finish and People outright refuse to purchase them from you :P. Arena is Normalised and we can farm them there.

You can simply farm the Warlocks by using your defensives the moment they start their burst. Look at how slow these dragons fly, my grandma could react to them and press a defensive skill.

Even the pets time warp thingy, as an enemy you know exactly what's going to happen. I will press dandellion on my summoner and be invisible and immune to everything he does, have my pet in tank stance while I'm invis aswel, great job bursting Mr. WL, let me introduce you to my cat which doesn't disappear after 32seconds unlike yours. Or you know, press my petals and watch all their skills miss, and since they have to cast them and can't wait it out or the buff will be gone things will get really funny. I will happily trade my seconds cool down of petals with their minutes cool down of time warp huehuehue

All that flashyness comes with the price of beeing VERY EASY to read. Think about the pet lol, that huge ass clock AoE buff, the moment you see that you start your iframes, every class has more than enough to avoid it.

You might beat some with your calculated plan haha but you won't beat them all. Im sure some will try there WL in pvp and be successful....Then the forum will be packed with crybabies complaining about WL in pvp.

11 minutes ago, news757 said:

You might beat some with your calculated plan haha but you won't beat them all. Im sure some will try there WL in pvp and be successful....Then the forum will be packed with crybabies complaining about WL in pvp.

The forum will be packed with cry babys who use their skills without thinking.

They will burst players who don't use their defensives. But see, all that fun will disappear at some point where the enemy isn't just rolling his face over the keyboard and screaming around how OP everything is.

But unlike other classes, Warlock communicates everything they do in a flashy way = it's going to be much more easy to learn how to beat them since they telegraph everything. I've watched so many videos on them lately playing with the idea to switch, EVERYTHING they do is telegraphed in a flashy way, you will know exactly when to use your defensive abilitys. You can always see when their instant dragon stuff is coming. I feel like summoners will destroy them, and we have alot of summoners. Summoner is love, Summoner is life. (I've read they make some balance changes, maybe summoner isn't love anymore ;*( )

1 minute ago, mihwK said:

The forum will be packed with cry babys who use their skills without thinking.

They will burst players who don't use their defensives. But see, all that fun will disappear at some point where the enemy isn't just rolling his face over the keyboard and screaming around how OP everything is.

^ that

2 minutes ago, Zelvi said:

^ that

I'm confused, are u trying to say nobody will be able to Learn the Warlock  therefore will be fodder as far as pvp is, or are u saying the class itself is so underwhelming it couldn't physically be capable of fighting in higher Rank games?

cause as far as anyone who has experienced WL has said, the class is Actually Pretty Easy to learn, so if it has Potiental it wont be hard for anyone with a Brain to reach that, if its Completely unviable, I'm sure Changes will be made.

Archived