Help, Can't seem to play the GAME!!!

863202_1452550315

Once i click on play and finish loading. It stuck on the repairing stage (85bytes or w.e). I read some other thread where you either bypass it, deleting something and download something from unknow ..... No i don't want to Download or do anything. Our job is to play and enjoy the game is not our job to fix things. So GM, Managers, Leaders, or someone fix this problem please because that is your job to fix any issues. Lets me hear back from you guys so that I know that you guys care. 

15 minutes ago, 863202_1452550315 said:

Once i click on play and finish loading. It stuck on the repairing stage (85bytes or w.e). I read some other thread where you either bypass it, deleting something and download something from unknow ..... No i don't want to Download or do anything. Our job is to play and enjoy the game is not our job to fix things. So GM, Managers, Leaders, or someone fix this problem please because that is your job to fix any issues. Lets me hear back from you guys so that I know that you guys care. 

this is the image for you

zEjRwEV.png

Same problem for the last couple of days.  I wonder how many  have just quit because of this that were new.

It is beyond pathetic and if tomorrows patch does not fix it I will be forced with my next option.

Spent the whole day messing with my computer.  I reformatted and re-installed windows all went smooth until dun dun dun, nclauncher fail.

I am glad all the cash shop items work so flawlessly.  

Their launcher and this whole game is RNG hell :p

I have scoured many different forums looking for a solution to this. I have tried altering the Local configuration settings file. I even tried deleting it. Nothing helps. I then reinstalled a clean install of b+s. After opening the game twice with no problems, I'm back at the same problem.  If a real fix for this is not available soon, i will just give up on this and move on to another game.

Archived