My Account Was Ban

So was playing Blade and Soul, minding my own business until i wanted to get something to eat.  So went AFK about 7pm, come back and find myself logged out. So decided to log back in, but when i try to log in it said, [Log in Failed. Please try against in a few minutes (3476)] .. figured the servers were down and came here to check forums but when I tried to log on here, it tells me I have been ban for Suspicious Activity..... What?!  I check my email and there is nothing no warning no reasoning ... nothing ... is this how NCsoft do things ? they just randomly ban names they pull out of a hat.?

SO NCSOFT contacts me back stating i was cheating using 3rd party programs which is complete Bullshit, I have no such thing ... so they are just pulling names out of a hat and banning for no reason while thousands of Bots roam and destroy PVE and PVP ... yeah pretty sure i am done with this game and going to be speaking with my Bank for a refund on my Master pack.

17 minutes ago, LilyAlpha2 said:

SO NCSOFT contacts me back stating i was cheating using 3rd party programs which is complete Bullshit, I have no such thing ... so they are just pulling names out of a hat and banning for no reason while thousands of Bots roam and destroy PVE and PVP ... yeah pretty sure i am done with this game and going to be speaking with my Bank for a refund on my Master pack.

Good luck getting your master pack money back. Bank isn't going to cough it up out of their pockets and Terms of Service provide you with the info on how you'll get refunded, take a read, I implore you. Best option you have, if you're truly innocent is to appeal the ban and get unbanned.

1 minute ago, SosukeRyugamine said:

Good luck getting your master pack money back. Bank isn't going to cough it up out of their pockets and Terms of Service provide you with the info on how you'll get refunded, take a read, I implore you. Best option you have, if you're truly innocent is to appeal the ban and get unbanned.

Well I have no 3rd party software so I know i am innocent ... before i make actions to refund etc I am waiting for their final response on the matter and hope it's due to something with Razer Synapse.  If they still push forward claiming I am cheating and won't show me how they get this idea, then yeah I will look into the refund then.

Archived